Searching for sheet music: Cradle Song by Shriekback

I love this song… it’s a lullabye accompanied by a piano. I’d love to learn the piano piece…

Does anyone have any ideas? Or is anyone one of those piano wizards who can listen to something and then play it from ear?

Here’s chords to get you started: http://www.guitarists.net/tab/view.cfm/id/28807/mirror/3.html

Yeah I saw that… but I don’t play guitar or even read music so it doesn’t really help me.

Errr, don’t mean this to sound harsh, but what will you do with the sheet music when you find it if you don’t read music? Is this for someone else?

If you find a midi version of the song, I’ll convert it to sheet music for you.

Well, I can eventually learn it note by note… that’s how I learned to play Moonlight Sonata (just the first movement)… but for right now I don’t even have a piano. I want the sheet music so that I can either A) make a midi or B) have someone make a recording of themselves playing it on the piano or C) both.

Finding a midi would be just about as good, if it’s a good midi.

I’m sorry, I can’t help you, but Iwanted to say how great it is to find someone else that has HEARD of Shriekback. And yes, Cradle Song is a wonderful song…I used to sing it to my nephew to try to calm him down while his bottle was being warmed.

Boy howdy.

Shriekback is a vastly underappreciated band. I love them :slight_smile: