2 sentence horror stories

It was a dark and stormy night. Gradually a shot rang out!

The social workers were worried about my adjustment to a new era and society. But after I sold my children for meat, I’ve been as happy as anyone born to this age.

Ah, well done.

He felt a moment of the most profound sadness when he thought of his diagnosis, of how the memories and hopes and dreams he’d built over a lifetime would slip away forever, the passage of his life fading without a trace.

He felt a moment of the most profound sadness when he thought of his diagnosis, of how the memories and hopes and dreams he’d built over a lifetime would slip away forever, the passage of his life fading without a trace.

“An erection that won’t quit!” It had seemed like such a good wish, an eternity ago.

As he followed the light to the end of the tunnel, he felt a tremendous sense of relief that his brutal, tortured, and pain-filled existence on Earth was coming to an end. Then he saw the forceps and the edges of a delivery room.

I knew when I sent him to prison that he was a psychopath, two psychiatrists and three psychologists testified that he was a psychopath, but I still had to try; I raised my head and croaked “your problem is with me, please, please, please…don’t hurt my family.”

His eyes, teeth and knife glittered in the dark, as he smiled and said softly, “you know better than to ask me that.”

“It’s standing right behind you!”

As I reached for the document that represented the culmination of all I had striven for these past 16 years, the president of the University said, “Good luck.”

Whatever you do - Don’t Blink.

“Just one more push,” the doctor said, “you’re almost there.” And then the nurse started to scream.

The nurse put the gurgling newborn baby to her breast, and that’s when she felt the needle sharp teeth and rasping tongue.

He blinked and rubbed his eyes, at first unable to comprehend what he was seeing, then not believing it.
http://boards.straightdope.com - Database Error”

Two sentence horror, huh?

The judge gave him a life sentence. In front of a firing squad.

Neil Armstrong stepped onto the lunar surface and recited his immortal words. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Who’s there?” I asked.

“Nancy Grace” she said.

Whatever you do - Don’t Blink. Ever.

Another classic:
"Hill House, not sane, stood by itself against its hills, holding darkness within; it had stood so for eighty years and might stand for eighty more. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and whatever walked there, walked alone.”

Gives me the creeps every time I read it.

“Are you sure it’s safe to get that close to the ledge?” she asked.
He replied “I’ve done this a hundred times bef…”

She had a smile that never ended. The slasher had made sure of that.

Two years after we boarded up the door, the scratching finally stopped.