'24' - 4pm to 5pm (spoilers)

It makes you wonder who is editing the scripts here. I mean, any one of us on this board would have had the good sense to go, “WHOA! Back to the drawing board!” the minute we saw the word “Amnesia” in a script for a serious show. That wasn’t just a writing error, that was a serious failure by every person involved in that show.

Where did Kim magically get 35 cents for that phone call, btw?

Ohh, I like this idea. This is really the only “reasonable” answer to this situation. The only problem is that she has known Palmer for all her life (or somethiing like that). Tthe way the show is going, I suppose they could say she was “brainwashed” or something like that. It might be a long shot, but I’ll be looking for that angle from now on.

The first 10 episodes or so were so damn good I was hoping for much better. Now it seems I’m disappionted after each show. I’ll keep watching though. Got nothing better to do on a Tuesday night at 9…

Actually, the only problem is that she’ll be spending the next 10 to 20 in prison. :slight_smile: - I doubt she’s in the plan.

Okay, trying to be an optimist for a change… One plausible plot scenario is that she killed him because she’s in on it and knew that he was compromised and would reveal the conspiracy.

But then, she’s the one who set him up in the first place… Maybe she… oh, hell with it.

lol now you’re sounding like one of their writers :slight_smile:

OF COURSE the car exploded into flames.! It’s a law of nature, doncha know…
look, it’s right here on page 57 of my Physics 101 text:
“…any occupied vehicle, upon leaving the road, shall spontaneously combust as soon as all four wheels are off the pavement.”

I gotta concur with the general feeling I’m seeing expressed in this thread, i.e. that the show started as excellent and has recently gone downhill (pun intended).

Frankly, I think there are TOO MANY plot-twists, at this point. After all, the whole story’s only supposed to take place within ONE twenty-four hour period, right?
How many impossible things can we believe before breakfast?

ALL this stuff happened in one day?

Personally I think it was a mistake for there to be different writers for each episode.