24 - Season 3, Episode 3, 3:00PM - 4:00PM (SPOILERS)

Well, all they’d have to do to make sure she doesn’t escape is to slip a cable with a loop about 10" in diameter around her ankle.

It looked to me as if the secret room was behind a wall or something. Whether it was or not, I don’t think anyone will be dropping by to say howdy to what’s-his-name in there.

Hey! There’s a contest that ends tomorrow, but one of us could win a walk-on role on 24 this season!

Click here!
By the way, the answer to the last multiple choice question is 6am-7am.

I gasped too. And really wondering whether they are going to kill him off or not. If they do, I get dibs on Michelle. :smiley:

I didn’t think it was purely for personal gain; I thought it at least partly was to protect Anne. Palmer wasn’t swayed until his brother described her (and by extension, their relationship) being made front-page news. Not completely altruistic, but not completely selfish, either.

I still think that it was really, really stupid, and was yelling “No” at the screen all through that whole conversation. It wasn’t out of character because Palmer’s always 100% lawful good, it was out of character because Palmer is usually much smarter than that and better at being able to predict how things are going down. It’s painfully obvious how this is going to go down – the story of the hush money is going to come to the surface and is going to be a much bigger problem than the allegation would’ve been in the first place. Even I could see that, and I turn my brain off completely whenever I start watching “24”.

For the episode as a whole, I don’t know what y’all are complaining about, it’s got everything I expect from “24.” Tons of knowing glances, uncomfortable conversations, shady deals, tense cell phone calls, double-crosses, and two – two – unexpected attacks on good guys!