24 - Season 3, Episode 6, 6:00PM - 7:00PM (SPOILERS)

Random answers to a couple of questions posed above…

• Jack lost the phone in the prison riot.

• There would be no way to get one helo close enough to another for the pilot to be able to read writing on a sheet of paper, unless the pilot was hoping to give the other chopper the Dr. Romano treatment.

• Salazar didn’t run b/c (imho) he knew that Jack was pretty bright and would get him to safety AND he also is very, very intent on making sure Jack is dead.

This is my first season of watching ‘24’ and the episode was kinda lame. Does ANYONE find the presidential debate stuff interesting?

<b>Reep,</b> my take on the security protocol issue is that if Kim/Dim felt she had reasonable cause to believe somethin was fishy, she was justified in lookin at that computer screen.

I was really hopin the President would pull a Cerrano when he was locked up at the debate, just start muttering ‘hats for bats - keep bats warm’ over and over again. And while my wife finds Chase quite appealing, all I can think of when he pops up on screen is Chest Rockwell.

So he had the phone number of Salazar’s last-minute escape plan memorized?

I guess, but it seems a little silly.

I lost power in my house for 2 hours and it came back only with 15 minutes left in the show…
Per your statements, I guess I didn’t miss too much!

Salazar’s escape plan has a phone number? Wha…?

“Romano treatment” :stuck_out_tongue:

Presidential Debate stuff: Zzzzzzzzz…

“Hats for Bats”: Glad I’m not the only one who thinks of that whenever President Cerrano is on-screen!

Er, um, I meant PLANE.

What I want to know is why no one thought to maybe, oh, perhaps have one of the other two choppers land, hard-land if need be, and put men on the ground as soon as Jack put down.
Anyone else notice how whenever anyone mentions Jack, they always call him “Jack Bauer” and never just Jack or Bauer? It’s eerie.