24: Season 4: Episode 10 (4:00pm - 5:00pm)

Do high ranking DOD officials like Audrey have cell phones that show up on people’s Caller ID as “Audrey” like hers does? If Donald Rumsfeld calls my cellphone can I have it show up as “Rummy”?

I found it funny that while Edgar can crack incredibly difficult computer systems, he was really baffled on trying to track down who owned a particular building?

He gave some rambling explanation that ended “and it’s owned by an LLC!”
Oh my! An LLC! He might have to search on the Internet for that!

Union Rep: “And we want weekends off, personal flex time, and bereavement leave…”

(Pulls out giant needle) “I’m sorry, what were you saying?”

Union Rep: “Oh, nothing…”

Huh? If you have someone’s cell ph# programmed into your cell phone under the name of “Rummy”, then that’s how it’ll show up. Why wouldn’t Audrey’s estranged (not ex-) husband still have her cell phone numnber set up with her name?

But wouldn’t a cell phone used by a top government official just not show up on caller ID? But if Donald Rumsfeld gives me his number to call and then he calls me from that number I can have it show up that way?

I guess that makes sense.

Probably a scrambler to keep the call from being traced - TerrorBoss had one in his phone, too.

And yeah, I thought we’d find out that Audrey’s champagne had been spiked, too.

Marianne was played by Aisha Tyler, best known as a host on E!'s old Talk Soup program. She also had a recurring role on Friends as Charlie, the paleontologist who got mixed up in a wacky love triangle with Ross & Joey (with sexy results!) .

I want to get some of those guns that they use on 24 where they can shoot people from long distances with high-powered weapons that don’t leave big gaping holes in the dead person’s body.

I would have thought that when Marianne got shot there would have been quite a bit of Marianne splattered all over the wall.

I’m assuming that Audrey’s husband is going to get shot by some sniper through the hotel of his window in the next couple of hours.

Is it just me or did TerrorDad miss Getting Shot in the Back 101 in acting school?

BANG
coughcough*
flop

So who thinks that by the end of the day, the CTU daycare system will result in a love connection between Behrooz and Driscoll’s schizo daughter?

Driscoll grates on me more every week. She does absolutely nothing right. She makes me miss Ryan Chapelle. He was a dick, but at leasthe was competent.

Based on nothing but what I’ve seen on the show thus far my own speculation, I think the Secretary of Defense is the real bad guy here and he set the son-in-law up.

Unlikely considering Driscoll’s daughter is about to committ suicide.

Note to self: stop clicking on Rikwriter’s spoiler boxes… stop clicking on Rikwriter’s spoiler boxes… stop clicking on Rikwriter’s spoiler boxes…

Sorry man…I can’t resist being spoiled sometimes myself. :smiley:

charges electrodes
straps Rikwriter down
begins UN-interrogation session

[Jack Bauer]
DON’T TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!!!
[/Jack]

:smiley:

Would the silencer take some energy out of the round?

She’s playing the character from Nikita, which was scary 'cause she could have you offed if you dissed her, except that she’d probably rather do it herself.

Not enough to notice, but it would throw the accuracy way the hell off, not that they’d show that accurately either. If I recall correctly Terror Dad was using the silencer when he shot Terror Mom from like 40 yds, a very difficult feat with a pistol, with a silencer he’d have been lucky to hit a Semi (Lorry for you Brits).

She gets “Madelyn” down (cold, cruel, calculated) but “Madelyn” had no emotions. Erin Driscoll does. That’s where she fails.

Recently Mythbusters showed that the typical, Hollywood-style ‘impact’ of even a high-powered round just doesn’t happen. The target (they used a dead pig) barely moves–especially if the slug goes right through as in this case.

As for TerrorDad’s reaction; I thought it was cool that they departed so much from the stereotypical ‘auugh, he got me’ death scene. I’m curious to know how far off from reality his portrayal was. (But not curious enough to try an experiment…)

What I was thinking was: Didn’t we see an exit hole for that bullet? Where did it go, if didn’t hit Jack?

I don’t think that’s necessarily true.