24: Season 5: Episode 10 (4:00pm - 5:00pm)

That would have pissed me off.

I was wondering, do Secret Service tend to wear vests? You think, considering their job, that they would. But I’ve never seen the slightest indication of it.

And it looks like our Russian badguys were Boy Scouts…bringing a flamethrower? Sheeeeit.

-Joe

I love it…you can drive from one end of LA to the other in 15 minutes…but it takes Jack half an hour to cross the campus of a defense contractor.

-Joe

The bad guys had Role Playing Games?! Damn, it’s more serious than I thought… :smiley:

The music while Jack was getting ready to be blown up sounded like Doom I.

Oooh, cool! Without revealing info about the “scenes from” (for those who don’t watch them), I think it is safe to say…

We are getting 2 hours next week! For hours 11 and 12 – starting at 8 PM eastern time. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

From the music, rocket launchers and plasma guns, I’d say they have DOOM I.

Hehe…The Hobbit found out that you don’t fuck with either Jack Bauer OR Black Bauer. Once he hears they stopped the assassination attempt, maybe he’ll come to his senses long enough to do something noble before he dies.

Man, the bad guys pulled out all the stops to get the jump on Jack for once. Where the hell did they find a cyborg?

Well Henderson was built by OCP, in Old Detroit.

So, he’s what, Robo Terrorist?

No, you guys have it all wrong…he’s Buckaroo Bonzai gone bad. He took over what was left of Yoyodyne and changed the name to Omicron.

I just saw Kim doing an Excedrin commercial.
Something about migraines. No mention of cougars.

So, my random thoughts:

1. Hooray for Aaron!
  2. Hooray for Jean Smart. Boo to President Wussy.
  3. Do not mess with Curtis unless you are Jack. You will be sorry.
  4. Where *is * Kim? She’s supposed to have been on 3 episodes now.
  5. Do not be so foolish as to think a mere bomb will get rid of Jack. Sheesh.
  6. Frenzied, paranoid hobbits are not a pretty sight.

FINALLY! They got rid of Samwise! I’m sick of yelling at the TV screen. What he’s been doing - deliberately interfering with intelligence operations in the name of protecting his own power - is clearly treasonous. Cooperating with him is ridiculous. I’ve been waiting and waiting for people to stand up to him. I’m SO glad they finally did.

Is it just me, or is a major theme of the show this season coping with incompetent people in power and trying to work around them to get things done that need to be done. I truly pray the government doesn’t really work that way.

Curtis: “I’d like you to put Mr. McGill in a Flank-2 position.”

:smiley:

And he actually seemed more promising early on, in comparison to other Division head honchos sent over to “manage” in previous seasons – despite the odd management style, he was actually effective in the earlier hostage situation with Jack under duress.

But it’s been downhill for him ever since he got set up by his sister.

Government doesn’t really work exactly that way.

Actually if there were a Presidential motorcade through Downtown L.A., the streets would be empty because the police would have closed them off. I’ve seen them close off entire freeways.

Why the Russian president though came in by helicopter but is leaving by car is puzzling. Did he tell people? “Hey, I really want to take a look at some of the new developments along the 118. I hear that Porter Ranch is really nice. Maybe I’ll settle down there!” Then he would have taken the 5 to the 110 to the 105 to LAX. But he gets off the freeway in Downtown. Perhaps he wanted to eat at the Pantry.

I don’t think normal vests are particulary useful againest Assualt rifles. They tend to be more useful againest pistol caliber rounds.

I want one of the spare computers they got so I can hack into anything anywhere anytime in .04 seconds flat.