24: Season 5: Episode 18 (12:00midnight - 1:00am)

Hendrson is Robo Terrorist, right?

I’m glad they brought Buchanan back into it, tonight. And it seems that the real CTU staff has now moved headquarters to Bill’s house. :wink:

Karen Hayes is getting suspicious. I had a feeling she was okay. I still think her lackey (and I think a good nickname for him at this point would be Wormtongue) could turn out to be part of the Logan cover-up team. And since Karen seems to be actually after the truth, I still say it would have been a good move for Jack (last week) to call CTU and play them the recording. Get more people on your side – there’s the chance it could get them helping you again. And if all of Homeland turns out to be “in on it”, then they haven’t really found out anything new, other than they know that you know that they know that… awww, screw it.

I refuse to believe that Aaron is toast quite yet. I think somebody grabbed him, but she only found a phone, not blood or anything. I think he’s being held, but I don’t think Logan’s got balls enough to start whacking people at the Presidential Retreat. And Henderson’s not there to do it for him.

It was a digital recording. No tape.

Oh, and Hack Bauer was in mighty fine form tonight.

During the airport shootout.

Me: “Are those terrorists hiding behind that fuel tank?”

BOOOOOOOOM!

Me: “I guess so. Stupid terorrists”

Also, I knew the phone was gonna ring at the last minute. There’s 6-7 more hours.

But I’m suprised Jack would give up the recording when the bad guy said “She has 3 minutes to live”. I would have taken that as “I can’t save her now, so die Robocop!”

But today we learned that Jack’s favorite show is McGuyver.

Oh, that reminds me. Was I the only one who noticed Chloe slip the card of jerkoff’s brest pocket. I said “How did he not notice that?” but soon realized that neither of the two people I was watching with noticed it at all.

And I really expected Chloe to punch out cute but crazy girl. That would have been so cool.

:smack:

You’re right. As someone else said, he went with Buchanan, and that’s what I meant.

The phone rang, so I missed a minute or two… I saw Wormtongue questioning Chloe, then when I got off the phone, she was walking out of the building. How did she get out of there?

No, it was pretty obvious.

Heller leaving his daughter with Jack was so stupid I couldn’t believe it. LA is under martial law, and the evil president is doing everything to get Jack. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

This is getting to be even too cartoonish for “24” if you ask me.

Oh, I hope Audrey is right handed…

She pickpocketed Wormtongue’s keycard (he’s really got to keep those things on a lanyard or something…that’s the second time this season Chloe’s got him!). He helpfully left the room and went around the corner so that she could sneak out unobserved, though she had to talk her way past sexual harrassment girl on her way out of the building.

Danke.

Judging by the upcoming previews at the end of the show, she recuperates from a dropped pint of blood pretty fast.

Maybe Jack called his daughter and left a copy of the tape on her machine. That way they can get her in and get her kidnapped too. That’s hasn’t happened yet.

Once again, Jack and his pistol go up against overwhelming forces armed with automatic weapons. The bad guys really have to start training their guys better. Or at least have to start handing out Kevlar vests.

When the bad guys clustered around the fuel truck, my first thought was “It’s a good thing that Jack doesn’t watch Mythbusters.” Apparently, shooting a fuel truck just makes holes in it.

I was kinda hoping Jack would go all Keyser Soze on the situation.

Or start equipping them with pistols. :slight_smile:

-Joe

That scene makes Mythbusters’s Kari cry.

Mmm… Kari… and Chloe…

I nominate this as the best post in the thread!

Might have been an episode I missed, but the episode I saw was trying to shoot the fuel tank on a large sedan, not a fuel truck. Not that I know what the difference in real world results would be (and given the price of fuel, it’s probably way beyond MB’s budget).

Watching last week’s previews, I know that SecDef Heller was going to be toast. Too much season left. If it were hour 21 or 22, he might have pulled it off.

Let’s just hope that he didn’t copy it to one of those self-destructing memory chips that he keeps in his Jack Bauer Big Bag o’ Tricks®.

Chloe: Can I get a drink of water?
Buchanan: I’m sorry Chloe, you don’t have kitchen clearance yet. Let me change the protocols.

Unless Logan did it himself, he arranged for someone else to do it. If it wasn’t officially directed, that would mean that there is another conspirator on the grounds.

Chloe can change the protocols herself, thank you very much. All she needs to do is open a socket.