24: Season 5: Episode 6 (12:00noon - 1:00pm)

At least he got one good public bitch slap in before he gets axed.

Evelyn’s kinda hot.

I prefer Wormtongue myself. But with all the Losties on the SDMB I don’t think it’s going to take.

Incidentally, Jack tossing out the ole coup d’état, awesomeness.

Explained here (in last thread)

I knew when Aaron saw Jack being brought in he would start putting 2 and 2 together.

Evelyn is more than kinda hot. And, she looks good topless, as can be seen in Rapa Nui if you’re into that kind of thing.

Meanwhile, WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLT looks kinda puffy in the face. He probably wouldn’t look so good topless.

-Joe

Note to self: do NOT go to Jack Bauer for an eye exam!

Wooohoooo!!!

Storming the president’s office and laying the smack-down on Walt right in front of the Prez. Sweeet! Three cheers for Aaron, too!

Logan is still a Major-Grade Wuss.

Now THAT is some old school Jack Bauer.

And while I now understand the waaaaalt thing, that doesn’t mean I have to like it. I think it’s because you are all hearing it in your heads as someone screaming “WWAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLT” at the top of their lungs, or something. In my head, I read it as someone with a really nasaly voice going, “but WaaaaAAAAaaaallllt

Well, if Michael on “Lost” gets a cold and laryngitus we might all get to hear that!

WaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAlllllllTtttttttttttttt!

-Joe

Oh, and I noticed that Logan pretty much has no backbone of his own. He just goes along with whoever yels the loudest. First it was Novak, then Palmer, then Walt, now Jack.

Oh yeah, I’m into that kind of thing.

Good job, WAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLTTT!

I thought for sure those terrorists were going to be all honest and stuff.

“If everything goes according to plan I win! Wheeee! What do you mean not everything went according to plan? Oh nooooooo! I never thought that might happen!”

So, who thinks that SpinCityMILF and Derek are dead real soon?

-Joe, bored outta his skill

That went well.
I vote for Wormtongue too, BTW.

“If you do not do exxxactly as I say, ve vill release the nerve gas in…” wait for it … “LOOOSSS ANGELESSSS!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!”

Buchanon is the MAN, isn’t he? Ignore the order… Hell yeah! And make Samwise see the light!

At least Logan is going to let Jack do whatever to get the nerve gas back. He still is a spineless loser, though.

Though now we know how they keep it in LA… after all, we know that terrorists have an unnatural attraction to the place.

So Walt’s whole ingenious plan relied on his one inside guy? A guy who, apparently, couldn’t sneak his way into an empty forest without being detected? And he never considered that if his plan failed, the terrorists that he’s trying to take out would be…

IN POSSESSION of a chemical weapon, and could use it wherever they damn well pleased?

So who is President Logan’s Secretary of Defense? Wile E. Coyote?

Agent Aaron has ice water in his veins. Here’s hoping that he joins CTU as Jack’s loyal and plucky sidekick.

Mmmmm…I don’t know about that. Think of all the people who’ve been loyal to Jack and what happens to them.

But zat is just vat dey will be expecting us to do!

So instead, ve vill release the nerve gas in… vait, vere does Kim Bauer live? Let’s release it in her town. I’m sure zere vill be no repercussions zat vay…!"

Well, Black Bauer is still alive, so it’s possible… although maybe not probable… :wink: