24: Season 7: Episode 20 (3:00am - 4:00am)

I don’t know about you, but when Jack told the President that Tony was really bad, I expected her to say “are you f***ing kidding me?” Seriously…if I were her I wouldn’t let Jack tell me who to trust or what was going on. Sit in a comfy chair and die of your bioweapon disease, while Chloe sits at home, but she sure as hell isn’t coming near the FBI, as she was working with the guy who just killed Mr. Moss FBI King, and who knows if she’s in on that too. I mean, seriously. If I were here, I’d call for some booze, sit down, get drunk and say ‘screw it all.’ :slight_smile:

Nah, Agent Redhead is the senior one…somehow. It’s just that the President specifically put Jack in charge of the whole investigation. So, the FBI and Agent Redhead is listening.

-Joe

“Madam President, Jack Bauer on the phone.”

“Jack?”

“Madam President.”

“Jack if you friggin’ tell me that the ‘threat isn’t over’…again, I am going to personally find you and kick you in the balls.”

“Madam President, if you would have read my odssier you would realize that the threats continue for a full 24 hours. One right after another in a labyrinth of convulted storylines, preposterous suppositions, and idiotic superevilitry.”

“I read your dossier Jack and it doesn’t change the fact I am going to personally kick you right in the ballsack.”

Merijeek said:

She was defaulting to him even when she was just dragging him along for his knowledge of Tony. Now he’s running the show despite:

1. not being FBI. No really, he isn’t. He’s a former agent of a disbanded government agency testifying in Congress about alleged abuses of power and violations of law.

2. being infected with a bioagent with no know cure, and having intermittent seizures (that may or may not be being controlled by meds) and now [strike]brain farts[/strike] memory lapses.

3. being mislead by Tony and totally fooled until too late, showing his judgement is off.

4. bringing in Chloe, again, when she was working with Tony earlier and should by any reasonable standard be of questionable loyalty by association.

5. not being the Director of the FBI. Apparently the District Supervisor* of the DC office is the senior person they can find despite the fact that FBI Headquarters (i.e. where they are operating) is located in friggin’ Washington DC.

• Okay, I don’t know what Moss’s title really was, but he seemed to be a senior field manager, although he was handling direct contact to the White House and coordinating with Homeland Security, so really there is a bizarre and unexplained chain of command. But I guess they’re following the CTU model, where the Field Office Supervisor is the lead for all communications.
  1. he’s still technically under arrest for torturing the Senate Aide. Yeah, the guy is dead and Jack cleared his name for the murder, but he’s still in trouble for the torture that the President did not sanction.

Um, did I forget anything. Probably. But that’s because I’m working without a script. What’s the writers’ excuse?

Good point on Chloe, I’m glad to have her back, but I don’t understand how no one is suspicious since she was working with Tony? Maybe because she was also working with Bill and he was obviously a good guy?
Maybe we’re going to see Janice call her out at some point in the future? I wouldn’t put it past that character.

Unless you count the cops who surrounded Jack and Agent Rowrrr, earlier in the season.

And you have to give it to them – this FBI perimeter contained the baddie for almost an hour. I think that’s longer than any other 24 Perimeter has held.

“Fair enough, Madame President. How about we make an appointment for… 8:30 AM? Four hours from now.”

I would be so disappointing if Chloe turned out to be a bad guy. I can see Tony being bad but Chloe and Aaron just can’t.

Speaking of Chloe, have you been watching the “Global Warming” messages by the cast run during the shows? Watching Chloe’s is painful - she can’t seem to deliver her lines with a straight face. She’s definitely straining. “I have to read this crap?”