24: Season 8: Episode 5 (8:00pm - 9:00pm)

Jack’s getting kind of old. I think this would be a good season to build up Renee and phase out Jack. Maybe Renee could be the new JB.

I was annoyed by the way they’re tiptoeing around the idea that Renee would sleep with the Russian guy. “Did he. … rape… her?”

Aw, c’mon. They sent an attractive woman to go undercover long term to weasel out the secrets of a mobster. I think she would have to be fully ready to take advantage if she aroused his interest. Heck, I imagine that was the entire point of sending a woman rather than a man.

The infamous “Get me a hacksaw!” line I often quote (usually when talking about or to my daughter’s boyfriend).

I’m used to Starbuck (Dana) finding new and inventive ways of killing Leoben (Vladimir). She just needs a past life flashback; she doesn’t need Jack (besides, she’d do better with Renee).

First, she will need to learn to say “DAMMIT!” with the proper inflection and head gesture. She’ll also need her own Jack Sack.

I think I’m in love with Renee. She needs to horribly disfigure someone at least once every three episodes.

Yeah, the whole tracking bracelet thing didn’t work for me.

1. It was on his arm? Wha? Aren’t those things usually on the ankle?

2. Jack’s reaction, and the memory of the aforementioned hacksaw scene.

3. ???

4. Profit!

Not so say I’m not still enjoying the show, just that stuff didn’t ring very true for me.

So how cool would it look for her to cut off his big toe? :rolleyes:

She reminds me of a young Jack Bauer. Perhaps the season two Jack?

I haven’t read all the threads, but has it been noted that Jack is sporting the New Jack Sack 2.0? If comes with many important tools for “enhanced interrogation.”

Including extra batteries for the Dremel.

She is off to a good start but also has a lot of catching up in the “people who helped me but now are dead” department. If she really is the new Jack, then the old Jack may want to think about letting someone else take over babysitting.

I’d watch a 24 with Renee Walker at the helm, most def. She’s got the Bauer-like ruthless with a suffering heart routine down pat, and she can infiltrate (ahem) in ways that Jack can’t.

The Renee Attaché?

Since she already has his balls.

Based on her “history” with Vladimir (according to Chloe), she might go Lorena Bobbitt on him in a few more hours…

In that case, she could have just cut his whole foot off. Might have been more fun!

Nice! Classy. :wink:

I think that the real question in everyone’s mind is, “When is Chloe going to pick up an automatic rifle again?”

Any takers on what hour?

So, who’s the bad guy inside CTU this season? Director Stoops? Flirty Analyst? The one you guys keep calling “Starbuck” (I don’t get the reference)?

The sooner and more often, the better. And Taser, too, if it’s not too much to ask.

Pshaw. Tasers and assault rifles are SO last week.

I think someone needs to hand her a chainsaw and point her toward a band of terrorists.

:eek:

I’ll… ummm… be in my bunk