Artists show your work!

Sam, did you ever decide if you were willing to sell to us, and if so, what your prices were?

Very cool.

I love that movie! Awesome job on the hummingbird.

My silhouettes. Every portrait takes about five minutes to make & cut.
http://members.lycos.nl/kwispelgerst/photoalbum0.html

Thanks!

There was a brief time when I was posting comics weekly to my blog, but then I got lazy.

Here are some of the better ones.

Wow. Just wow. I applaud all the talent here!

Here are my humble contributions. The art is from high school (let’s just call it over 20 years ago) and the photos are a little more recent. Nothing to make a living on, but I enjoy looking at them.

“Cutting out your ugly nose give my hand a cramp!”

Sorry, but someone had to. :slight_smile:

I’m a crappy artist. Here is some crappy art:

Lost by ennui-robot on DeviantArt (my mouse family!)

http://ennui-robot.deviantart.com/art/flight-81097860 (flying)

A little fanart: Always Protect You by ennui-robot on DeviantArt (yeah, I’m a Xander/Andrew fan).

Ack, missed the edit window…I love the mandarin fish too, lissener! Beautifully done.

What? You can’t upload stuff from your computer on this message board? Boo.

You made a mistake; there’s no crappy art here. Can we see the crappy stuff?

Thank you! blushes. I have much crappier art. I don’t put it up on the computer.

Your stuff is absolutely gorgous, BTW. Love your tree, and your fish!

Thanks. I’m told I should sell the tree idea, but I can’t figure out how I would do that.

I’ve taken just enough in the way of art classes to know that I can’t do traditional art. I used to to dabble in Poser art, though, and I currently paint RPG miniatures for my group’s table-top games.

My gallery is here.

Thanks everyone so far for sharing! I especially like your silhouettes Maastricht. I always find it inspiring to see what other artists are doing. It’s good motivation to work on something rather than just collapse on the couch and watch Law & Order reruns.

Thanks, I am always so flattered when someone is interested in my work. I have gotten over the separation anxiety with my work and would be willing to sell it, but I’ve still been lazy and haven’t figured out the logistics of shipping them yet. I would absolutely hate to sell someone a painting, ship it, then it arrive messed up in some way because I didn’t pack it properly.

But I do want to have an Etsy store set up by Christmas and as soon as I do I’ll let you know.

Love that fish, lissner.

Some earrings.

Some not earrings.

Good “Homer,” but I’ve GOT to know–where did that Rube Goldberg magnet set come from? (those are magnets, right?) I HAVE to get one of those.

Nice wire work, Biggirl!

This is a piece I just finished for a wearable art fashion show.

I loved this piece, but it sold.

Not a single comment on my drawings? Did anyone like them? Did anyone even look at them?

I’ll post the links again to spare you the trouble of scrolling up on the page.
The Golden Hound

The Workmen

The State of the Union

The Garbagemen

The Aristocrat

Doodle in class

Thank you.

Is that bracelet woven? I’ve never even tried that or knitting.

I looked at them. You are a better artist than I am.