Ask the guy who lost a bet to the devil!

Do I really want to know what you mean by that? Are we going to have another "Should I let my girlfriend use a strap-on . . . " thread?

Don’t worry, punny, it’s just a reference to exactly what you’re referring to.

Thanks for asking!

What? Your ass? :eek: (I see iampunha beat me to it. Oh well.)

Montfort, expect a picture of me on the internet before the new year. Miss Tique shall be no more.

What’s the difference between a duck? Kind of an inside joke, although I’ve tossed it into at least two other threads. Not very recently though.

Honestly, if I got the chance to compose Satan’s sig, I wouldn’t have any idea what to put. Oh well. :slight_smile:

One of its legs are both the same.

Hmm . . . Anniz and Monty, sitting in a . . . wait, this is a family show.

Yes, my ass.

(Really, you have to ask me questions for this thread to work. Stop hijacking it! :p)

Thanks for uhh, asking!

Question marks. See? That means I asked you a question, doesn’t it? (Hey look! Another question! :slight_smile: Okay, I’m leaving this thread now.)

Montfort, how much are you going to milk this thread?

Until my post count reaches 1203.

Thanks for asking!

Well, monty, You were a lot of fun at the dopefest last night, so…
Who?
What?
Why?
When?
Where?
How?

:smiley:

So how many posts is that, Montfort?

And, in another post, tell me this: what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What makes you feel less of a man, the fact that you lost this bet and have to post using a sig emphasizing your tiny genitalia, or the fact that you started this thread in attempt to weasel out of it as soon as possible? :wink:

Montfort, if you were asked to characterize Chief Scott, Falcon and Satan as cartoon charaters, who would each be?

Hey, dave, sorry about the Ravens today. :frowning:

Anniz. Gentlemen never tell. Fate. Sometime after 18 November. Stockholm, Sweden. Very slowly.

:smiley:

Thanks for asking!

About 81 or so more, for a total of 100.

Thanks for asking!

African or European?

Thanks for asking!

You forget that he gets to use a post to answer this . . .

Neither, actually. The sudden chill here in the DC area has caused a bit of … shrinkage.

I can’t wait until Anniz checks this thread in the morning.

And, nah, I’m not weaseling. I’m having fun. :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking!

:slight_smile: I knew you’d get the point of that!

Hmm . . . I can’t decide. You decide for me, okay?

Monty- you’re lucky. You get 100 posts, and you’re done. I gotta sport my sig from mouthbreather for two weeks. Which means his sig will drop on my Q-day.

Hmm, good question. I’m not a big cartoon fan, except for The Simpsons, of course.

But, ChiefScott is Shaggy, Falcon is Leela from Futurama, and Satan is Nelson from The Simpsons.

Thanks for asking!