Ask the male teenager

The cliques in my school mainly consist of the geeks, the ‘wiggas’ the ‘rebels’ the ‘stoners’.

I persoanlly think that dating, and having girlfriends is fine, but sex should probably saved until your a little older. You do not need more teenage pregnancys.

So, with everything going on in the world right now, what do you think your future will be like?

What do you look forward to most about adulthood?

What do you think you’ll miss the most about being a kid?

This is less a question than it is a rant, but man, how do you do it? Just getting through a day…

I was a male teenager. I wouldn’t do that again for the world.

If you ever find it in your heart to excuse the hijack and are having a bad day, just trust me, it gets better.

Y’know, in retrospect, this puppy should probably go into the "Ask an Old Guy (32) thread.

Oh, yeah, I do have one question. You seem to be intelligent, so maybe you’re disqualified from answering, and I can’t remember, but why are you teenaged males so damned loud on the bus?

Hey, you kids, get off my lawn…

My only real teacher who would underestimate me was my science teacher, I do not really know why she did that to me. Didn’t make me feel too confident in Science.

I would like my teachers to do more ‘fun’ assignments, not ‘fill in the blank’ worksheets or “This poem must contain these words. It can only be 6 lines, make it in stanza format, it must rhyme, and do it in haiku format*” type assignments.
*I realize those requirements would make it not considered a haiku.

On my computer and no.

:wink:

I hope to be succesful, to be great at what I do.

I’ll be looking forward to being able drive, drink(and in that order :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: ) and having a lot more freedom.
I miss not being responsible, for anything. I really, really miss that.

Questions for a teenage boy:

Why do you leave the knife in the butter/jam/Vegemite? ALL THE EFFING TIME?

Why are you content to wear the same pair of sox for days on end even though their are heaps of others in the ‘sock basket’?

How have you developed selective sight/deafness to such an exquisite artform?

Why are farting games still so cool when you are 14?

How can you walk when you have your jeans hanging down near your knees?

There’s more, but that’ll do for now!

So, like, why do teenagers today, like, keeping saying a certain word in, like, every sentence. It’s, like, awfully anoying. Does it bother you too?

It sure does! Like, what’s up wit dat? My and my dawgs tired of dat, yknowhatiamsayin’? shiat, that shit be annoying, dawg.
Wassssuuuup.
:wink:

ever smoked marijuana?

any reasons for your answer?
;j

No.

Hey, I’m 38 and I still think they’re funny. I’m not sure it’s just a teenage thing, it’s probably a male thing.

Answer( to all)

I like pie. I think I’ll go watch WWE RAW now, and afterwards I think I’ll punch myself for no reason at all.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, that’s how my boys generally respond to such questions too. :smiley:

Teenage boys are a completely different species to the ‘rest’ of us.

How old are your kids?

Also, what is vegimite?

http://www.vegemite.com.au/ will give you all the details.

Ignore the heathens who will suggest to you it is the sperm of the devil, it’s not. It’s glorious, magnificent, salty, just right in the morning, black, ozzy, tarry, food of the gods.

Get some and try it before coming to a conclusion.

Is it avialiable in canada?
Also, what type of flavour/flavouring is it supposed to be?

The taste of Vegemite is indescribable. It’s definitely not a cross between chicken and veal. It doesn’t taste like anything you will ever have encountered before.

Hope that helps. :smiley:

(oh, btw, my lads are 14, 16 and 18).

Whose your favuorite super hero?
What is your position on the war?
Who’s your favuorite band?
Best race in SC?