Ask the viciously rich Super Bowl pedophile!

How is babby formed?

Well I can see how the Muslim terrorists would eschew your dessert, seeing as how it contains the demon rum, but why is it not suitable for pedophiles?

This from a member of the science advisory board!

He had several to choose from, but had to pick six.

Why does my cat stare at me all the time?

ETA - What’s the SPF on burqas?

I get plenty of irony. I take a supplement.

Yes, but I am not the “smart one”. I’ll leave it to you to decide which one I am.

I swear I read this in a book about kitchen disasters by chefs. The chef had to whip up a dessert for royalty (the queen of England?) with little on hand. He improvised a recipe very similar to this, and she loved it (and might have even wanted more - can’t remember exactly.) It might have been sherry instead of rum. Maybe you could soak the cookies in the rum and drink the sherry, or vice versa.

It’s probably a bit hard of hearing. You need to talk louder.

The good dancer?

The indian?

Hey Buddy, can you spare a dime?
Five
times
in a
row?

How do you feel about people provoking you, Ogre?

Wait. That’s a WoW reference, right?

I am SO freaking hip.

Of all the lines I’ve had to endure today as a Colt’s fan, that one stung the most as I didn’t expect it. Well played, good sir.

Because they’re mean and I wouldn’t let them have any.

**Ogre **- look, don’t make me do this again: I hire viciously rich Super Bowl pedophiles every day - and we both know that you’re just a…a…

…nope, sorry - I got nuthin’. I tried.

;):smiley:

Wow, Pete Townshend posts on the Dope?

What’s WoW?
:smiley:
It isn’t actually from WoW - I believe that is World of Warcraft, but I’ve never played. I was riffing on the recent…ruling.

Damn it. I haven’t been hanging out here much. Was there a recent mod ruling I’m not aware of (or am I missing something stupidly obvious again? Forgive me. I have been…distracted…recently.)