Ask the white chick who has only ever dated black dudes

I can totally believe that it is not conscious. I have dated more fat women than skinny, but I don’t perceive a preference. Similarly, I pointed out to one of my (white) friends that he had a preference for East Asian women. He had no idea what I was talking about.

I’ve also only dated white women. However, I am white, so this is not seen as strange, but it must be due to some kind of subconscious preference on my part.

I probably wouldn’t find the white man physically attractive, but if I did, sure I’d date him. The black man, well, I am involved with one like that (just to be clear, assimilated is fine; naive, ignorant, or self-hating is not).

Would you describe your body type as curvy? Large? Voluptuous? I’m a large white woman and 90% of the guys who have ever shown interest in me (on dating sites) are black guys. I do not see too many thin white girls with black men.

See, I figure it this way.

We have Black Men going after White Women.
We have White Men going after Asian Women.

So all we need to do to balance the scales is to convince Asian Men and Black Women to hook up.

My sister is also a white woman who has dated almost exclusively black dudes, at least since high school, and is currently married to one and has an adorable kid with him.

Out of curiosity, would you say you are culturally more black than white in other ways as well (however you define that)? My sister would, and she agreed with me when I once described her as having been born the wrong color.

No, not at all. I’m quite thin with a small build. People are often surprised to find out I date black men. The existence of my daughter is all kinds of surprising to people, because she’s biracial and because she looks MAYBE 10 years younger than me.

I have white female friends who get hit on mostly by black men, but not me. I get a lot who are not my type at all. Kind of nerdy types.

All white males have one pressing question they would like answered…

But, alas, you cannot answer this question…

Who’s Berry?

The answer of course, is, “White Men Can’t Jump.”

In quite a few ways I’m super white. In others, not.

My evil ex used to always get so mad and say that he can’t believe I even listen to rap music because I don’t seem like I would. He got even madder when I said, “Thank you!”

The HBO documentary Naked World can answer it quite well though if you really want to know :eek:

I can.

The extremely small font makes me hesitant to delve any further :slight_smile:

Have any of your black men not had a huge, or at least above average-sized penis? And would you date one who didn’t?

Are you generally accepted by black women?
Are you generally accepted by black couples?
Are you generally treated with respect by black men other than your current SO?
Do you have red hair, by any chance?

The term “badonkadonk” has been thrown around so much these days, it has begun to lose all meaning.
Since the OP has only dated “black”, does she feel that she might ever go “back”?

LOL, yes, a lot of them have not had huge penises. Really, none were what I would consider HUGE. None were what I would consider small though either. But who knows how accurate my belief about the average size is, anyway. Once I had a…picture…which I showed to some friends who date white men, and they were all :eek::eek::eek: My friends who date black men were not particularly impressed. True story. I was surprised and amused at the reaction of the ones who date white men.

I think there is a difference, but I think it’s exaggerated sometimes. And I think the difference is greater when they’re flacid, i.e. black men are “show-ers” and white men are “growers”. It’s an evolutionary thing having to do with climate differences, is what I’ve heard and makes sense to me but I don’t know for sure if it’s true.

And, yes, as I said I would and have dated men that are not huge, but honestly I don’t know if I could get over it if it was small. Too big is painful and you have to be careful, but at least it’s good in theory. Too small has no upside.

How would she know what is average size for non-black men?

Yes.
Yes.
What do you mean, black men I’m not involved with? It can go either way. Generally yes if there’s no involvement or hope of involvement. If there is, with some, I think the way they go about expressing their interest is disrespectful.
No.

Hence my first post.

How often do you get to make snarky comments combining stereotypes with statistical improbabilities…its like a meta irony!
Once you go white, you’ll never be right :slight_smile: