Brooke Burke - Still Rockin a Bikini at 39

No they aren’t.

They look great in a bikini, but unfortunately when on their own they seem to be looking in different directions.

NSFW: [noparse]http://www.celebsdb.com/images/Brooke-Burke-m3exgnj6.jpg[/noparse]

Unless you’ve had eight kids, it shouldn’t take that much to have a bikini body at 40. Eatin well and hitting the gym a few times a week should do it for most people, assuming they started out in a reasonable state.

Go to any urban gym and you’ll see lots of tough-as-nails type A executive women pounding the treadmills and having hot bodies well into their sixties.

She’s gorgeous, but I don’t find it exceptional that such a young woman isn’t full of wrinkles and flab. I don’t know when 39 started to mean “old,” and I’ll never understand it.

I’m pretty sure she’s upfront about the wig thing. In fact IIRC she’s attached her name to a whole line of wigs. Yup, just checked google and typing “raquel welch wigs” will bring a whole bunch of links to her eponymous collection.

(Hotlink FAIL)

I’m not saying they’re real, but you do know that real boobs aren’t always symmetrical, right?

Yep, but hers seem to be particularly artifical in their orientation. Her Playboy spread was jarringly disappointing because of this.

As for the hotlink fail, I noticed it when I stuck a hotlink in a spoiler box, so to avoid it I noparsed the link out in the open. Copying & pasting should avoid the hotlink problem, since that’s no longer a hotlink.

If you get a soft spot from a Playboy spread, you’re doing something wrong. :smiley:

Yup. I think Brooke’s are fake, but there do exist women whose boobs are so perfect that they look fake.

Case in point, a NSFW photo of Sophia Loren, taken back in the 50’s (she’s the one in the middle). If I saw a woman with boobs like that today, I would bet my house they were fake, but I don’t think boob jobs were invented when this photo was taken.

[noparse]http://www.randomnude.com/2010/04/26/sophia-loren-in-black-and-white/sophia-loren-in-black-and-white-2/[/noparse]

Well, shit. I looked it up, and the first boob job was done in the 19th century. But I’m still pretty sure Sophia’s are natural in that photo.

I fail to see the logic. Perfect boobs and fake boobs look nothing alike, unless your only standard by which you judge breasts is size.

Check that link. I agreed with you until I looked at that. They look fake, but I agree; I bet they’re real. And very nice…

No, in general, the bigger they are, the easier it is to tell fake from real. It’s more a matter of firmness, or at least the distribution of firmness. Fake boobs don’t “hang” right. Real boobs have more gentle slopes.

But some women, like Sophia, have boobs so firm that they look fake.

I didn’t know Under Armor made dresses.

OK, having now checked the topless picture of Burke, I still say that they look breast-shaped. If anything, the asymmetry makes it seem more likely to me that they’d be real, not less: Even granting that they can’t get fake boobs to look right, they can at least make them look symmetrical.

The topless photo of Loren, it’s harder to tell, since the shawl she’s wearing is covering most of the upper curve (where the difference is most distinct). Still, from what I can see, those look probably real, too. And the two ladies flanking her definitely are.

That sounds like you’re describing the same difference I am.

Yeah, she did it the Old Fashioned Way: Italian food. Back in the day we expected women to eat and there were things that came with it. Like boobs.

Said by someone who - have you reached thirty yet? Wait until you are pre-menopausal and your metabolism has slowed down and you’ve had ONE kid (my pooch and stretch marks has never gone away and won’t without surgery - I’ll never wear a bikini again - and I’ve been 5’7" and 120 lbs since I gave birth - though I’m not that now) - are holding a full time job and your evenings are filled with running kids to baseball games and tennis practice.

Good bodies at 40 take quite a bit of work - probably twice what it did at 30 and four times what it did at 20. Plus good genes, clean living (or the sex, drugs and rock and roll diet - which can leave you thin - but you don’t tend to age well otherwise), good healthy recovery from any pregnancy, illness or accidents. And even though these women have started with great genes, discipline and personal trainers and often have access to plastic surgery as well - Kristie Alley and Delta Burke are two other examples that aren’t Oprah (and Oprah was never thin - Alley and Burke both once were).

While we’re at it, by the way, Oprah is not unattractive. Sure, she’s no model, but neither is she the fat slob she’s so often made out to be. Maybe she was once, but nowadays she’s not bad.

Good Lord, how do her boobs *do *that?
Brooke Burke’s kind of look like bolt-ons [noparse] here [/noparse]and[noparse] here[/noparse], though it’s not real obvious most of the time. Real boobs don’t just end in a crease at the top when they’re scrunched.

That’s really more of a painting than a photograph, with as heavily shopped as it is.

What’s the over / under on number of loads blasted into that mag? I’ll take the over, regardless.

Joe