C K Dexter Haven, act your age!

Perhaps we should just leave the mods to their…comedy.

No, I don’t ever read the Moderators Secret Forum cause it’s just whine, whine, whine and bitch bitch bitch and crab crab crab. And so damn serious. I mean, it was just a suggestion for a little joke thread, and here you all go, jumpin’ up and down like it was a major meltdown or something. I mean, what the fuck? What’s all the over-reaction about? Why you all gettin’ so hot and bothered over what was basically nothin’?? Get a grip. Drink more coffee. I’ll stick to scotch.

What? Eating two shit-faced worms? Are they tequila worms? :confused:

That’s 'cause he won’t share . . . greedy bastid.

Yeah, you’re right Dex. As usual. Heck, you’re so right it sounds like you could run this whole place yourself. What do you need Moderators for, whining and crabbing all the time?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Seems to me that we members have to like or lump anything the Mods do, then the Mods have to like or lump anything the Admins do. Dex is an Admin, you don’t like how he runs the place, go someplace else. :stuck_out_tongue:

“When the President does it, it isn’t illegal.”

This whole thread is throwing the Most Pitted Mod Competition into absolute chaos.

I read through this hoping to see BANNED under some mod’s or admin’s name. Cause, y’know, that would be a good April Fool’s joke. :smiley:

We can’t count it when mods pit each other. Otherwise the universe will collapse and all the atoms in your body will explode outward at the speed of light. It would be bad. You think crossing the streams is bad? Pfft. That’s a Sunday drive, my friend.

Yaeh, right, a Mod or Admin getting banned? When pigs fly out of my ass…

I’d pay $14.95 to see that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Back in '99, we got to see it for free!

Pigs flew outta Rico’s ass in '99? Man, the things you miss before you got the internet!

I don’t like this thread at all. Either Dex has crossed the Rubicon or most of his colleagues have. Either way it does not reflect well on the SDMB administration. Up till now I’ve been impressed with the general solidarity displayed by mods and admins which I think is absolutely necessary for a respectable and relevant message board. This is not the SDMB’s finest hour.

That could be arranged. (You may need to move to Cincinnati.)

With all Dex’s experience (read age) on the SDMB, I think you guys ought to be cutting him rather more slack when he gets a bit tetchy.

Tetchy?? YOU have the nerve to call ME “tectchy”? I’m not the one who’s threatening banning mods, I’m not the one who’s not got a sense of humor, I’m not the one who needs slack, you slackers, you.

And, TubaDiva, your email was about as insulting as it can possibly get. Q.E.D., you think I wouldn’t ban a moderator? … never call my bluff.

I’m just going to sit back here and be real real quiet, and when I find out who wins I’m going to say I was on his/her side all the time.

Yeah, just don’t point that thing at me, you screwball. Yes, I said it. It’s about time the truth was told!

Does my ATMB query apply here?