Change A Letter (Or: the films they SHOULD have made...)

Cheatng slightly

Preggy Woman : The obvious sequel to Pretty Woman.
Pie Another Day : You just knew James Bond was a doper.
True Pies : So is Arnie
Pie Hard : And Bruce Willis :slight_smile:

Wasn’t this more or less the character played by Stephen Segal in Under Siege?

wheezing Oh man, that one slew me!

Mannon of the String: An immigrant’s daughter continues to tear apart a homestead to find a lost piece of yarn.

Cat on a Hat Tin Roof: You should not be Homo, you should not come out, stay well in the closet when Big Daddy is about.

Moldfinger: James Bond foils a plot to steal the United States’ reserves of mildew.

A Clockwork Grange: Alex and his droogs practice ultra-violence down on the farm.

Bleeper: Woody Allen wakes up in a repressive future where profanity is forbidden.

The Green Mice: Tom Hanks encounters seasick rodents.

Duke, Where’s My Car? - Ashton Kutcher and John Wayne team up and track Indian car-thieves across the West.

Back to the Futura - Doc Brown decides the DeLorean is no longer suitable for his time machine, and reverts to an older vehicle design…

Hudson Hack - Bruce Willis plays the world’s foremost computer criminal in a surrealistic buddy comedy.

This Island Garth - To re-kindle the generators of planet Metaluna, the aliens need incredible scientific minds. . . Not!

The Longest Lay: Participants endure a lengthy penetration on a French beach.

The Hose Whisperer: A devoted gardener listens to and helps hoses and those that love them heal themself.

Return of the Jeri - Once oppressed by the Evil Galactic Empire, a forgotten styling product begins to make a comeback…

Nausieaa (AKA : Warriors of the Wine) - A community of drunken hanggliding farmers features in this post-apocalyptic environmental morality tale.

Clarks - Independent film, focusing on the day-to-day mundanities of a pair of mild-mannered reporters for a major metropolitan newspaper.

Liens - Sigourney Weaver stars in a dark vision of a future where bankers have been allowed to breed out of control…

“They mostly conduct negotiations at night… mostly.”

Damn Yankers! - Musical about those Crank-Yanker guys in hell.

Dunces With Wolves - duhhhh…is da big bad wolf gonna bite me?

Danderous Liasons - Love and death among the highly allergic

Baredevil - Ben Affleck as the blind (and naked) Matt Murdock

Dankman - the story of a very moist guy.

I see Rufus grabbed Daredevil as my reply-to screen was loading, but I’ll borrow it nevertheless…

Damedevil - Dame Edna stars as a leather clad blind crimefighter protecting the streets of New York.

The Bowling - Every Month, when the moon is full, they’re called… for league play.

Onan the Barbarian - I’m not even going to do a description here.

Cool Han Luke - The rebellion’s two most famous heroes, captured by the Empire, forced to work in a labor camp.

“Usin’ the Force here, Boss.” “Use the Force, there, Luke.”

Mulder by Death - an update of the Neil Simon classic, using modern investigative characters like Scully and Mulder, Buffy and company, etc.

Actually, I’d go see that. :smiley:

Minority Retort - In the future, Sarcastic quips are outlawed. Tom Cruise just found out that he’ll be shooting his mouth off tomorrow.

Everybody runs.

**Brotherhood of the Woolf ** - Provincial France is terrorized by what seems to be a British feminist author.

On The Taterfront: An Ore-Ida peeler struggles to stay awake at work.

Paws: A police chief, a scientist, and a grizzled vet set out to declaw a cat that is snagging the upholstered recliners in a seaside community.

Good Moaning Vietnam: Robin Williams is enlisted to lead the Playboy bunnies to victory.

Priscilla, Queen of the Dessert: He makes a damn, fine apple pie…In high heels and suspenders!

Stone Coli- Brian Bosworth infiltrates the human digestive system.

Heelraiser- Get ready to kick up your heels with square dancing’s favorite caller, Pinhead!

Frida the 13th - Camping Co-Eds are assaulted by an undead artist.

42nd Streep - Yes, beloved Meryl plays every single part in this musical movie.

Apocalypse, Pow! - The Vietnam conflict takes a turn for the campy when Batman and Robin are sent in after Colonel Kurtz and the Penguin.

“Holy Saigon Whorehouse, Batman!”

The Sulk - Dr. Banner, exposed to gamma radiation, finds that his bouts of chronic depression now have the power to transform him into a blue monstrosity - the Sulk.

“Don’t make me sad. You wouldn’t like me when I’m sad.”

Funding Nemo - The heartwarming tale of a Pixar executive and his quest to raise $94 million to make a cartoon about a fish.

Hey, I did that one one page 4 of the November thread!

Great minds and all that…

Better dead than…

Deaf Poets Society – Robin Williams can’t hear, but he can sure rhyme up a storm

The Deal Zone – Christopher Walken as a psychic used car salesman

Dean Ringers - Jeremy Irons in a dual role as the Dean of a college and his degenerate twin

Dear Presidents – Pure fiction.

Bead Man Walking – Sean Penn as an itinerant peddler on the Venice Boardwalk

The Head Pool – Clint Eastwood - yuck. You don’t want to know.

Mead Again – Kenneth Branagh cannot get enough of that honey liquor.

Read & Buried – One town comes up with a unique way to recycle books

The Wizard of Boz – A 20-something Harry Potter gets a job trying to revive the Lido Shuffle singer’s career

Muting on the Bounty – Anachronistic remake of the sea yarn features Fletcher Christian and Captain Bligh’s juvenile battle to turn down the sound on each other’s TV sets

While You Were Steeping – Sandra Bullock extracts Peter Gallagher from a life of obsessive devotion to searching for the perfect “cuppa”

St. Elmo’s Firs – Canonized man returns to Earth to sell Christmas trees to a bunch of hipsters in Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C.

Viva Zapato! – A Mexican peasant’s shoe becomes a venerated museum relic – and is even rumored to occasionally come to life – years after its owner leads a victorious revolution against a corrupt national government

‘Son? I have no son.’
Con of Frankenstein - Fooled you! There’s no monster! And I got all your money!

Don of Frankenstein - Ygor sleeps with the fishes.

Ton of Frankenstein - Biggest. Ever.

Sob of Frankenstein - waaaa! Fire Bad!

Sot of Frankenstein - Burp!

Sow of Frankenstein - Oink!

Soy of Frankenstein - Now with more flavor!

[Yoda]50 eggs eat you can not.[/y]

This is fun!
Says Of Thunder - Tom Cruise does a one-man show talking about storms he’s endured.

Kindergarten Mop - Arnold plays a janitor in an elementery school.

The Taterboy - Adam Sandler brings the football team potatoes for extra carbs and energy.

White Men Can’t Hump - XXX… 'nuff said…

The Wolrld According To Carp - a fish-eye view…

Call The President’s Men - Instead of running all over D.C and talking to strangers in parking lots, Redford and Hoffman call the conspirators directly and solve the case by Election Day '72. President McGovern pardons Nixon soon thereafter…