Charlotte Dopers: Willing to Share Your Political Opinion to NPR?

It’s almost 6:30, and I’m here right now…guess I’ll see ya when I see ya.
EDIT: I’m Brown Eyed Girl’s Hubby, she’s stuck in traffic and on her way.

Just wanted to say that was awesome and I’m so glad to have met melodyharmonius, KneadToKnow and Maus Magill and the others (non-Dopers) that joined us. It was most enlightening to meet some undecided folks I didn’t believe still existed out there and some diverse backgrounds. I had a great time and would love to have another get-together with anyone there tonight. We should meet after (or during?) the election.

We will absolutely be getting together again soon, Brown Eyed Girl!

And so everyone knows, I’ll be working to get the pix up on the web and I’ll send out e-mails to everyone who was there to let them know where to find them. I’m planning to put one of the shots of Linda up on Wikipedia, since there isn’t currently one there.

It was a lot of fun, and a good conversation to boot.

Thanks, melodyharmonius, for putting it together.

Am I correct in assuming the segment will be aired tonight?

The segment actually aired on Tuesday (one day earlier than expected.)

Here’s the link: NPR In NC

I recorded the segment in case anybody wants a permanent copy of it. Like the rest of us, I was expecting it to air on Wednesday. Fortunately, I had set up my recording software for a “dress rehearsal” on Tuesday to make sure everything went right, so I just happened to capture it.

Strange… I wouldn’t have recognized my own voice if they hadn’t said my name. Must be some really awesome equipment they use. Wasn’t my favorite comment, but it’s kinda neat anyway.

KTK, I would a copy of that emailed to me. Thanks!