Chimp vs. Brock Lesnar

Now that this has been bumped, can I now suggest that the only way to truly defeat a chimp is with the Double Moe gambit?

I’m not sure, either. After all, chimps native habitat is the jungle, where you’ll run out of tree or get cornered eventually when you’re running. Whereas human’s native habitat is the savannah, where we used to (and still can) follow herds of game animals for days until closing in for the kill or they drop dead of exhaustion.

What this means for short-term stamina, I don’t know.

OK then, what about a chimp vs. Jose Aldo?

In a real fight, not a limited fight a chimp has been trained to do, where the chimp fears for his safety, in an enclosure so that Brock could not run away, the chimp will have a hormonal surge, including a lot of adrenalin, and I don’t know what else, that will give him a huge advantage in strength and speed, and a complete disregard for pain. Any human would be torn apart. In the chimp attack CT not so long ago, the chimp was stabbed and hit with a shovel by his owner, and then shot multiple times by a policeman, before he returned to his house to die. It is unlikely that Brock Lesnar or any other human being could stand and all out attack by an enraged chimpanzee.

If you put boxing gloves and shoes on the chimp so he can’t use his hands and feet to grab and gouge with, and you muzzle him so he can’t bite, the maybe Brock stands a chance of using strength and skill to his advantage.

Dammit, I wanted to be the first to mention this :frowning:

Just about my favorite thread ever…

Long story short: If Brock spends a 2-month training camp with Magiver and the 3 Stooges, not a chimp in the verse that could stop him…

If you abuse the hell out of them enough, a chimp can be taught to do just about anything.

Well in the case of roaches…nuking from orbit may not be a sure thing

Well, does the chimp know how to check leg kicks?

Rook to knee four?

I’m no better at fighting than I am at flapping my arms and flying like a bird, but I have a MUCH better chance of beating up Brock Lesnar than Lesnar has of winning a fight against a chimpanzee.

You shanked my Jengaship!

After I saw the thread was bumped, I was filled with hope that it was due to an update informing us that Brock Lesnar fought a chimp last night.

Even the bolded part is debatable, as wild chimps engage in organized violence against other chimp groups utilizing even basic guerrilla warfare tactics. This, plus the hunting of monkeys, give chimps plenty of training in using lethal force. I wouldn’t be surprised if older guys actually showed their comrades some tricks of the trade concerning effective face-eating and genital-ripping techniques before embarking on death patrol.