clitoral stimulation ring

Why would you be embarrassed about some stranger knowing you’re getting some?:confused:
I find it more embarrassing buying tampons and having them know I’m getting none!:frowning:

As to the OP:
Those watch battery vibrators really don’t put out much. Get a Hitachi magic Wand and totally blow her mind.

Not to make this thread too blue, but you already possess an effective clitoral stimulator. It’s located inside your mouth! Use that with an Accomodator and visit Marlboro country.

Hate to be snarky, but at this advanced age if this is the first time you’ve looked for sex toys I feel sorry for you both.

Yeah, he’s too shy to buy a cock ring at Wagreens, but he’s going to throw this on his face and go to town. Solid advice. :smiley:

Look again. it wasn’t the OP that said he would be embarrassed to buy the ring at Walgreens, it was Blackberry.

And it was the OP I was referring to for that advice. I made it quite clear in my post.

Because they don’t just know that you’re getting some, they know you’re getting some freakystyle. That’s only supposed to be between me, the guy, my friends, my sister, and the Internet.

Besides, the last time I let strangers at Walgreen’s know I was getting some, it didn’t go well. I was buying a pregnancy test and then when I was walking to my car, two charming young men who evidently saw me buying it yelled across the parking lot, “Hey, girl in the blue! Don’t you think you’re a little young to be buying a PREGNANCY TEST?” I already had a kid like 5 at the time but I just ignored them. Can only imagine what they would have shouted about me buying a special ring.

I remember you.

Man, you’re just wrong for that. :frowning: Funny as HELL, but still wrong. :smiley:
JK :wink:

You’re SO RIGHT on the matter of ‘toys’ , though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh. I figure anyone who posts that their freakystyle sex is “only supposed to be between me, the guy, my friends, my sister, and the Internet” probably has some sense of humor. I’d like to know where they are that someones yelling at them at a Walgreens. Usually not a hotbed of cattle calls and such.

In this configuration, the wrist wont rotate to present the hand in any useful orientation, and this is worse still if either partner is above ideal weight, or if the male partner has joints that are not at teenage levels of flexibility.

I’m not sure that is its intended purpose.

Agreed, but if the OP is only going about this Chevy style, then I doubt he’ll spring for the Hitachi. It’s the definitely in the Lexus category. I personally don’t understand not getting the best toys, but that’s just me.

Seems a soul less high tech solution when sucking on it yourself will work.:stuck_out_tongue:

One ring to rule them all… How simplistic can you get?

Despite the Hollywood hype, sucessful intimate evenings aren’t spontaneous. They take planning and forethought.

If you can’t get two longshoremen, 50 ft of rope, a St Bernard (Or Frodo) and a trampoline lined up I wouldn’t bother.

One more vote for the Magic Wand. Get the brand-name product, not a cheap imitation.

I bought one of those for a girlfriend in the 1960’s. It’s an oldie but goodie. Glad to see they’re still around, even if she isn’t.

At that “advanced” age they’ve never had an issue stimulating each other with just their bodies. Perhaps they should feel sorry for you needing extra help at such an early age. :smack:

Hitachi mileage may vary. I’d read so much about the legendary thing, but then my husband got me one and…ouch. Too much, and the wrong shape for me…it won’t actually get in there and get the clit out of her cave. Give me a bullet instead. A silver bullet, that is. :wink:

More women seem to enjoy them with panties on vs full nude. Or a soft towel over the sensitive areas.
(From what I’ve seen as a male observer of the process.)

You don’t have to slide it all the way down. You can (or at least I can ;)) leave it halfway and it works just fine.

Ah yes, youth. Some positions were quite nice. Then I turned 40. Can still be done but my knees don’t like it. The OP is 30 years older than that.

One thing you can try is “riding high” in missionary style. Gotta get clinical here; slide your body up higher than normal and the shaft of your penis can rub against her clitoris while you’re going in and out.

Now the other question is, are you sure clitoral stimulation is the solution?