Do I have to peel carrots?

I was always told by my mother to eat carrots with the skin on, she said that’s the main source of nutrients. Is she right about that?

I never peel carrots or cucumbers. Just wash them well. Don’t think I have any parasites or anything else due to not peeling. :slight_smile:

I don’t think I would ever forego chocolate altogether, but this seriously does make a difference to me. The choccie machine doesn’t actually sell the kind of chocolate I really like and the main reason I eat it is because I’m either starving or bored at work. If there were carrotts sold in it I would buy them, honestly. I’d rather do that and have high quality chocolate with really good coffee in the weekends.

Am I’m scrubbing not peeling now. There is a slight flavour difference that I hadn’t really noticed until people mentioned it, but I don’t really care enough about it to peel them. I just wanted to know that I wasn’t in some way poisoning myself and the general consensus seems to be that I’m not. Good enough for me. I like to live dangerously. :slight_smile: