Does Olive Oil & Lemon juice 'lube' your kidneys?

Was the vegetable oil a one time thing? The reason I ask is that when I had gallstones, I had to get an x-ray to confirm. There was fasting. There was an industrial strength laxative. Then, the morning of the x-ray, I was told that if they didn’t get a clear image, I’d have to drink a cup of cream and then they’d take another shot.

I guessed that the lipid in the cream makes the gall bladder contract, which pulls the stones together. Vegetable oil would do the same thing. The gall bladder reacts to the presense of lipids in the stomach. As bad as I felt both from having stones and from the laxative, I was not looking forward to drinking cream. Fortunately, they got a clear image.

I can’t imagine any other use for oil with gallstones. If it wasn’t associated with the x-ray, the result would be: drink oil - gall bladder contracts on stones - feel great pain.

No clue about oil and kidney stones.

Yes, it was. Maybe that was what it was for. Makes a lot more sense. Thanks, Yllaria.

THE DOCTORS DO NOT WANT TO CHOP OFF THE HAND THAT FEEDS IT !!!
Meaning : IF EVERYBODY STARTS SELF MEDICATING , THEN WHAT WILL THEY DO ??? FOR THAT MATTER , WHAT ABOUT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ??? IT’S A BIG LOBBY AND THEY WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH A THING TO HAPPEN .
SIMILARLY , THE OIL LOBBY WILL NOT ALLOW US TO RUN OUR VEHICLES ON WATER NOR WILL THEY ENCOURAGE ALTERNATE SOURCE OF ENERGY !!!
WE HAVE QUITE A FEW CHOICES , BUT THEY WILL MAKE SURE WE " DARE NOT " IMPLEMENT IT !!!
THE ANCIENT INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE ( AYURVEDHA & HOMEOPATHY ) HAVE DOCUMENTED THESE THINGS AND IT IS ONLY NOW THAT WORLD IS BECOMING AWARE OF IT !!!

Hmmm… zombie thread, brand new username, odd paranoid rantings.

sandeep, move your left pinky to the left about 1" to the left and press down.

Or hummus.

I am confused about a couple of things - when did homeopathy become part of “the ancient Indian system of medicine” (it was invented by Hahnemann in the U.S. in the 19th century)?

And what’s with all the doctors and drug company people who are suppressing the olive oil-lemon-poop-a-big-glob-of-pseudo-stones remedy? Don’t they realize they’re sacrificing their own health and that of their loved ones by failing to use these wonder cures?

Buncha sociopaths. :frowning:

Hmm, at first I thought sandeep was being sarcastic. Now I’m pretty sure he was serious. Damn Poe’s law.

This is why we need smileys, people.

Yeah my first thought was “Good one! :D” , but then just out of curiosity I looked up his posting history and I know you’ll be shocked to learn this is his one and only post.

OK I just read that wikipedia article:

and now I HAVE to find some of this stuff.

QUOTE OP

Think about what you have just said.

So you are saying drinking Olive Oil doesnt make its way through the body?
Also the citric acid in Lemon Juice doesnt reach the Kidneys?
Sadly our Doctors are trained and are sponsored by Drugs Companies and are not interested in Olive Oil and Lemon Juice.

I have personally used Lemon Juice and it has dissolved the Kidney stones the Doctors failed to spot were causing me numerous Health problems.

Think about it only a small amount of Citric Acid is Required by the Liver the rest is flushed out.
Where does it get flushed out I wonder? The Eyes? The Nose?.. no the Kidneys…yey!

And when I drink too much Olive Oil my Skin gets Oily? I wonder how this happens? Maybe people think it just absorbs like a sponge?

As you Quoted - "Sadly this merely reminded me of my ignorance of human anatomy. I have no idea how it really works. "

IGNORANCE.

If the doctors failed to spot the stones, how did you know they were there?

Lemon juice is digested just like everything else, it won’t reach the kidneys in it’s original form.

Just out of curiosity let’s go check…

Yep - one and only post.

Germany, 1792 first practiced, 1796 first published. The US is responsible for a lot of quackery, but you have your hands clean of this shite.

Dammit, Zombie Thread!

zombie or no

you should sit naked on leather furniture, the oil will be good for it.

“Doctors hate this mom’s secret for treating kidney stones! [CLICK HERE]”

Random capitalization makes Everything more Legitimate.

Every-Thing.

probably got some of those x-ray glasses they used to sell in pulp mags. Good for spotting zombies too.

Oh, FFS

I personally will guarantee that Dr. Exapno’s Miracle Elixir will cure 100% of ailments doctors say you don’t have! Send your money now. Now! Sooner than now!