Does the new pope play a high game?

You’re thinking of the Nuremberg Files. It gave the names and addresses of American doctors who performed abortions, and made notes of when doctors were murdered or injured.

If you want to use the 10 abortion shootings over a period of 6 years you’ll have to justify the comparison in some logical form.

Hey douchebag. You’re doing the same as the “Muslim” leaders. Did you notice the calls of violence (proving the quote wrong :rolleyes: ) against all Christians? The bombings of churches?

Here’s an idea. Check out if there are any differences between “Christians” and “Catholics”. I have a feeling there may be a Protestant or 4 that would agree with me that the two are not the same.

But Christian churches are being bombed for what a Pope said. Well, let’s be honest. For what they twisted his speech into. But hey, it’s all good. The Pope is evil and the Imams calling for death and destruction are proving him wrong.

What’s the problem?

You mean doctors that perform abortions? As I stated in my previous post, one group is not all. Killing a Protestant for anything the Pope says (OR QUOTES) is the same as killing a podiatrist for abortions.

I don’t enjoy seeing anyone killed (exceptions given in certain cases, and most know those exceptions). But Goddamnit if you’re going to get to that point, choose relevant targets.

Damn. I got into Pit mode forgetting this was GD. Apologies in advance, and a request for someone to report it just to get it out of the way.

Sincere apology for the insult. I honestly thought I was in the Pit.

But that was the point he was making in his speech…that if you seperate faith from reason, and if you take scripture literally as the will of an unlimited God, then the result is the acceptance of violence to spread religion.

So noted.

[ /Moderator ]

Damn. I was hoping it was from anyone but you. E-mail me a catolog highlighting what you really want. Or whatever else it takes to get you off my ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

No really, I’m joking. Just note it was an honest mistake that I immediately noticed. That has to count for something.

Maybe he was trying to create a bigger point by referring to Byzantine