EMail from the Religious Right (Homosexuals have "Super" Rights)

Somebody should tell Dr. Cameron that the rest areas, parks, and restrooms that have been commandeered for gay sex are for the use of the married men having the gay sex.

The actual homosexuals, with their Super Rights, have gotten themselves better accomodations, often with liquor licenses.

Don’t you mean “comrade”?

In a similar vein, if all the homosexual-heavy countries of the world are going to die out from lack of breeding and child anal injuries, why worry? Move out to your little crazy right-wing island in deep Micronesia and wait for the rest of us to destroy ourselves.

You being completely isolated from the rest of humanity will be the best option all 'round.

So gay people are full on Pinko Commies and not Pinko Commie enough… makes a sort of sense as a resident of Bizarro-Land.

I looked for it also, but there was no footnote. I copied the entire text.

I prefer “fellow traveler”.

And you see where that got us, right? Now any time a black person wants my job, all they have to do is say so and I’m fired on the spot. I can only buy a house if no black person wants it, and whites are virtually unrepresented in the government.

Not to mention the complete obstruction of federal research funding to cure jungle fever, a tragic affliction which millions of white males still suffer with to this day.

Damn it! I see I still have a long way to go.

1. Banks C. The cost of homophobia: literature review on the economic impact of homophobia on Canada. Community-University Institute for Social Research, U. Saskatchewan, 2004. Cameron P, Landess T, Cameron K. Homosexual sex as harmful as drug abuse, prostitution, or smoking. Psychological Reports 2005;96:915-961.
  2. e.g., Humphrey MA, My Country, My Right To Serve HarperPerennial,1988.

Funnily enough, when I googled on the title, Google asked Did you mean: Why Should Homosexuals Have Support Rights?

“Dr. Cameron?”

This is why we need to stop Dr. Laura and Kirk Cameron from fucking.

Because the people who buy into this sort of thing are really stupid.

Dude, if I were gay, I’d throw myself at you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Linky
Wow. It gets even better. Basically, Cameron claims that gays have a shorter life expectancy than heteros. He cites the Banks study, which states that any (minor) shorter life expectancy is caused by… Class, want to take a stab at it?

Yep! Homophobia!

But Banks also cites another study that claims a vast difference in life expectancy. Banks calls that study “flawed.” Who was the author of that study? Class? Anyone? Anyone?

Yep! Cameron!

So basically this guy posted a bunch of homophobic crap to the 'Net, then did a vanity search and used the results as his cites, without even reading the results. Putz.

You’d have to go through me first. Of course, we could all have a fabulous 3-way in the public restroom of our condo that we bought on a whim from Comrade Antinor, then we can really stick it to the man by dying young. After that, lunch?

OK, man-crush now officially snuffed out by the realities of gay romance. Thanks for that bucket of ice water, tdn. :wink:

Damn those gay men, I can’t stop thinking about them, or writing long glurge e-mails about how evil they are, or saying how sinful they are, and, and, mmmmm…

Hey now! You should at least stick it out long enough to buy property from me. :smiley: After that, feel free to be icked out all you like.

I thought all homosexual rights were Super.

And their lefts aren’t too bad either.

–Boy that just screams for a CITE.

The bit about renting the duplex is absolutely ridiculous, at least in New Jersey. If the landlord occipies one unit of a two-family, they can refuse to rent to whoever they want to, without needing a cause. But the only way renting out the unit would expose your children to homosexuality would be if you were letting them go into the apartment any time and unaccounced. Which would be illegal and make it your own damn fault.