Eurovision 2009

A tad OTT from Russia.

Jesus. I guess Russia really, really don’t want to host it next year.

Wow, what were the chances? This just happens to be my absolute favorite Azerbaijaini song.

Look, Bosnia & Herzegovina, the rules are that you have to either be good or laughable. Boring don’t cut it in the Eurovision.

…What the hell was that little intermission thing supposed to be? :eek:

*What * did the Moldovan singer do to piss off her hairstylist? At the least, she must have poisoned her cat.

Moldova = best boots so far.

Also, if there’s any look hotter than a lime green dirndl with purple boots, I don’t want to know about it.

Actually I kind of liked the song, too :o

Well played, Malta! I liked her voice and my little daughter was in love with the dress and earrings.

Some stupid country where they don’t know what Eurovision is. SRSLY. How can anyone not know about the GREATEST CULTURAL EVENT OF THE YEAR, PEOPLE?

I can’t figure out the time zone difference. Is it going on right now? I went to the website and tried to WATCH IT LIVE! but all I’m seeing are youtube links to the dress rehearsal.

Eh, thought the Malta song was a bit dull.

Estonia’s not awful.

It’s live and in living color! Right now, Estonia is blowing away much of the previous competition.

AAAAAK it’s Ronan Keating! Except gayer.

That’s just silly and very funny. There’s a Ronan clone on stage. Just sing the song and be done with it FFS.

!?!?!?!?!?FTW .em ot gnineppahb si driew gnihtemos tub ,noisivoruE tuoba uoy ot klat ot ekil d’I

Strangely wide gait on the Danish singer. Can he actually stand up straight?

And now Germany! Go Germany!!
Please don’t humiliate us all like every year before.

So, never mind on the humiliation thing. Where did he get those pants?

OMG, check out the perv on the piano.