Explain to me about the red plastic testicles on the back of this truck

God how repulsive. Boys are weird.

I’ve seen them several times up here is Seattle. So I guess not.
They’re pretty good for a round of :rolleyes:, though.

I see these constantly, all over the Orlando area! Of course, I’m constantly driving around for work.

Apparently not, if they’ve got them as far north as Illinois. Thank God I haven’t seen any up here. I can think of a few of my trashier friends I knew back in the Vegas area who would’ve loved these, though. Perhaps part of the reason I haven’t seen any here is that we’re very rural. I know far too many people with real experience castrating bulls that’d just jump at the chance to tackle a larger animal.

Or, y’know, there’s some sort of “common decency” here, but I like my theory better.

The times I’ve seen them, the second thing I’ve thought (first being, “My, what an asshole”) is how teeny they are. I mean, I haven’t gotten a close up look, but from a car’s length behind they look about the size of human nads. A Ford F150 is prolly about the size of an average rhino, and as anyone whose ever seen a male rhino can attest, their nads are very much bigger than a human’s.

So the message I get from a pair of truck nads is: I am an asshole with tiny, shriveled nads.

Dude, another Orlando doper! We gotta hang out sometime :smiley:

They are there to say

“If it isn’t clear enough that I am substituting a giant truck for my (horribly ineffective) phallus, I would like to add some testes behind and below the truck to make it painfully obvious”

Wow what a coincidence, I saw them for the first time yesterday. Silver they was. My first and only thought was WTF :dubious: These must be guys who are seriously lacking in the wife/girlfriend area.

I’ve seen them a couple of times here in California. Not as common as the Calvin peeing on (insert “rival” truck logo here). Some truck drivers apparently have one-track minds.

Then there’s the (much less offensive) “Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls” bumperstickers, just to confuse things.

I used to have a pair for my little tiny car. It was a 1990 Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback. I loved that car, and I felt it deserved balls.

:slight_smile: Everyone always did a double take.

~Tasha

I know a guy who has these on his truck and he’s exactly the kind of guy who would hang large plastic testicles from his truck. Namely, loud, brash, outgoing, heavy drinking loudmouth sonofabitch who’s hilarious to hang out with for same (since he’s not an outright jerk, just loud)

Horns mounted over the radiator are aesthetically balanced by balls hanging from the hitch at the back.

Wow! Never seen 'em before. Do they actually move and or swing back and forth, or are they rigid plastic? Are they more or less the same consistency as, uh, the real thing?

21st century equivalent of the Calvin pissing on the Ford/Chevy logo. Safe to assume reduced IQ for driver. Tacky beyond expression. Careful, this person might show up to a wedding in a tuxedo t-shirt.

Plus, if they are metaphorical balls, they’re tiny on a truck.

Just when you think you’ve seen the ultimate in stupidity, somebody tops it.

o/~ do they wobble to and fro / can you tie a knot in them o/~

They were, uh, swingin’ and swayin’.

However, never having fondled a genuine pair of bull testicles, I wouldn’t know whether they were the same consistency as the real thing.
It pains me, to think of all the things I’ve never done in this life, like fondle a bull’s scrotum…

One should not show too much interest in this sort of thing, Captain. :dubious:

Kalhoun, aren’t you sorry you asked? lol lol lol

Nah. It’s a lame-o attempt to show how macho the driver is.