Fuck You Visa You Damn Racist Motherfuckers

Not really, considering that the Mastercard merchant’s agreement (and I think the Visa one, too) prohibit that.

This was my mistake, I didn’t know they are brothers. I would like to thank everyone who pointed this out to me.

I would also like to say I am sorry to the executives at Visa, I clearly made a mistake.

Still, I think they should have a warning that they are twins or something. I don’t follow football, so how was I supposed to know? I am sorry.

Wait, wait, wait.

The OP protests that black people don’t look alike, but doesn’t notice that the two black people in the commercial actually do look alike?

Hmmmm…

VISA was not implying that all black people look alike. Anyone remember the “I am Emmit Smith” spot? It is obvious that VISA was implying that all black football players look like little old white ladies. And since all little old white ladies look alike, the clerk couldn’t distinguish between Tiki and Ronde.

Dude, didn’t you notice their names on their shirts? They were wearing shirts that had the names of their teams as well as their names…

:confused:
What does football have to do with them being twins?

He might not have known they were twins if he doesn’t follow football.

They’re NOT identical. I don’t think I would have immediately assument they were brothers.

God, they look nearly identical to me…weird.

Well, they’re pretty damn close to being identical. I think most people would assume they are brothers.

Not all black people look alike, racist pigdog!!!

The ad would would have been more clear if visa had replaced the two guys with identical robots.

Weird, they look totally different to me.

cue twilight zone music

Maybe you’re thinking of the Bugs and Daffy commercial…

You’re right. I just compared a picture of Tiki Barber to my husband, and they look nothing alike…

:wink:

Now I get to pull a Spike Lee and accuse your husband of being a racist for marrying you. But I think I’ll shut up.

quote:

Originally posted by pepperlandgirl
God, they look nearly identical to me…weird.

quote:

Originally posted by Silentgoldfish
Not all black people look alike, racist pigdog!!!

Uh…I don’t think that’s what pepperlandgirl was saying. However, if you find yourself trying to prove this point often, I suggest you start carrying around a picture of Dennis Rodman. You’ll make believers of them all.

Obviously I don’t use enough smileys.

Carcosa, you got “whooshed”. The Brisvegan fishy was joking. K?

Something I’ve noticed is that some people seem to be unable to tell twins apart and some people can barely tell they’re twins, no matter how similar they look. I’ve never met twins that I thought looked identical.

Those two football players didn’t look very similar to me.

Maybe the clerk was twinist.