Fuck you, you motherfucking slimy excuse for a uterus

Jeezus, jarbabyj, when your clock is ticking it really freaking TICKS! If my plumbing still worked I’d offer to help. :smiley:

Ugh, all this talk of a slimy uterus and mucus has given me the dry heaves. Anyone want the rest of these fries?

And best of luck the whole reproduction thing.

Put a pillow under your butt while you lay there for that half hour.

jarbaby’s uterus, we’re counting on you, bitch!

Just out of curiousity, has Mr. Jar ummm… been tested?

Sometimes these things may not be Uterus’ fault.

I was thinking this too.
Maybe his swimmers aren’t strong enough to make the trip up stream.
They may need some help.

Good luck, and keep on tryin’.

Not talking, huh?

Well then, your husband must be the world’s greatest ventriloquist, cause I sure hear something.

-Myron

Gyno sez no testing of any sort until we’ve been conception free for at least a year. Six more months. So if the swimmers are failing, they’ve got a while to shape up.

J

I am a tough healthy and well-muscled uterus ready to bend iron, and OK we do it your way for 9 months, but when the time comes I’m turnin’ you inside out like a tennis ball, heh heh heh. Wait and see.

For the love of all that is holy, maintain at least a civil relationship with your uterus. She can punish you much more severely than you could ever hope to punish her!

And good luck!

—Entwife, who just produced a 10lb Entling with no pain medication. Ow.

Ya know, I’m pretty sure I now know more about jarbaby’suterus than my own…

Ah well - good luck. For what it’s worth, my mom firmly stands behind getting a puppy and lying around in order to achieve conception.

I thought having sex would be a better route, but apparently not…

God I kill me.

Jarbaby hang in there … as my mom would say, “like a hair in a biscuit.”

All together now: EWWWWWWWW!

Seriously, it’ll happen! Sometimes it just takes a while to get the timing right and all that other stuff happening at the same time.

I’m sure soon we’ll see a thread entitled “BOUT DAMN TIME” from you :slight_smile:

Damn, I love it when you talk to your body parts. The only thing better is when you tell us what they say back to you.
Many pregnant vibes to you, jar.

Prolly be better if she uses the jarboyj, rather than the vibe… Oh, you mean it that way. Nevermind.

Yeah, good luck as always, jbj. I’ve been having nutty dreams, and I think it’s people like you that have been giving them to me.

Maybe you could savagely eat a pear every day just to show that uterus what you’re capable of.

I’ve had enough of MY uterus too - 13 years & change is enough for me right now. Maybe it’ll take pity on me & go away until I’m ready for pregnancy. Maybe not. The uterus is, as jarbabyj so eloquently explained, a fickle mistress.

In any case, I wish you good luck with the baby-making, jar. Here’s hoping your uterus gets over it’s rebellious phase soon.

Jarbabyj, your rant resounded in my brain with Alyson Hannigan’s voice.

Wow, and I thought the mood swings weren’t supposed to happen until after the lady got pregnant! :eek:

Good rant! And good luck to you.

Of course, now I’m worried about how Mrs. Cobalt will behave when it’s our turn to start reproducin’…

That’s not a mood swing, silly. That’s pure rage. Mood swings are rage followed by laughter followed by tears followed by excitement followed by petulance…in space of twenty minutes. Now those are mood swings.

I’m sorry, I read uterus, but say Eutychus.

Uterus-Eutychus

Eutychus-Uterus

They sound alike, don’t they?
Continue.

[sub]maybe I’m just nuts[/sub]

No, your not nuts, your thjckaz!
Good luck Jar!
And at any point in time you feel the need you may have any one of my five to tide you over.
Let’s see, we have a new teenager, a new jr. high, (both girls) a fifth grader, a first grader (boys) and a new cutie pie of a kindergartener. (girl)
Various hair and eye color along with various attitudes for tons of fun!

Good luck love