Futurama - Bender's Game

Being a HUGE fan of the series I have watched all the movies so far, and have yet to really give opinions on em…and my main one is that they are all very different and enjoyable in their own right

Benders Big Score: This one had it all. Funny, sweet…It was a throwback to the Futurama episodes that left you with that good feeling in your heart (See: Godfellas, Luck of the Fryish, Devil’s Hands…)

Beast: This was the most sci-fi of the movies. This was most like the regular Futurama episodes. Not as funny as the other two (IMO) but very Futurama-y

Bender’s Game: The most fantasy of the movies. This was the most unbelievable (if you can believe that…) and the most far-fetched plot, but BY FAR the funniest.

MY OPINION: I have to say I liked “Big Score” the best. I am a sucker for the sappy eps and I think the balance of comedy and “Feel good” was juuuuust right. The worst was Beast. I probably laughed once throughout the entire movie, and I just didn’t like it. I didn’t like the plot, the Yivo character, the earth is dating him but then breaks up for no apparent reason thing…just dumb I thought. Like I mostly just said Bender’s Game was the funniest. I laughed throughout the entire thing…although it was the stupidest plot of all of them.

Ok there we go…my opinion about a movie that came out like…and month and a half ago :D:D

mobo- Cornwood has its own existence, so events that happen there don’t happen in the ‘real’ world, but they don’t directly correspond. That’s about all the linkage I saw.

And it will neeeeeever go up again. :wink:

Comically enough if you listen to the commentary, David Cohen says something to the effect of “When we are recording this gas is at an all time high, and watch it drop down to a low when the movie comes out”

Which it SO did