God damnit, I cant lick my fucking elbow!

Not since the restraining order, at least.

I’m sorry to hear that. I wonder if there’s any sort of medical treatment to fix that for you.

:smiley:

You know how it is. Evolution quickly weeds out the gene that allows men to go down on themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

You bastard, now you made me have to try it

(no, I can’t. I believe I am, in fact, a gibbon)

I have to ask: what actually prompted this? Because I saw this recently on TV.

Maybe Auto could take lessons from this girl: How to lick your own elbow

I didn’t see it on TV. I posted this a day after reading a comment in a thread which name I’ve fogotten.

Yes…I’ve got…crusty…elbows…
…they must be licked…

…can you…puppy dog eyes…please?

I can lick both my elbow and my penis. :slight_smile:

I can’t lick my elbow, but I can stick my elbow in my ear.

Not really. Just kidding.

I can’t lick my elbow, but I knew a guy who could… he had a “well hung tongue”…

He had the most incredible “luck” in pick up bars… Didn’t waste any time or money on drinks or small talk… he’d just make eye contact with the next Mrs. “Right” (now), smile and lick his eyebrows…
If you let me keep going, I will pull your other leg…

FML

I can lick my thighs, the bottoms of my feet and the backs of my knees.

I cannot lick the top of my head, but I suspect neither can anyone else. I can, however, easily touch every part of my back with my hands (no troublesome itches for me), touch my shoulderblades in front of my body, and put both my feet behind my head at the same time.

Finally, yes I can lick my elbow.

I’m a riot at parties.

The Italian language is famous for its nonverbal hand gestures. I once read about an old list of many Italian gestures that are now obsolete, including “Biting one’s own elbow.” Implying angry enough to attempt biting one’s own elbow, no matter how impossible?

I wondered about that. It was the “Outrageous lies” thread, and it was a post by me. I’m glad I’ve found an outlet for your talents. :stuck_out_tongue:

I read a children’s book once in which an important premise was that only fairies can kiss their elbows.

Do with that information what you will.

I can lick my elbow. I’m very flexible.

At the same time?

Looks like you’ll have to stick with licking your ladle.

Anyone bet on #38, or shall I add this thread to the pot? :rolleyes:

Wooooo! Hey, alice, do that trick where you lick your elbows again! Hank and Tom bet me you couldn’t!
drinks heavily and passes out immediately