Guys: What pocket do you put your wallet in?

Not that I keep my wallet in a back pocket, but this isn’t a problem for me.

Depending on what I’m wearing, in my shirt pocket or in my other front pocket.

I almost always carry my wallet in my right rear pocket and end up tapping there from time to time for security. However, I switch to the right front when walking the mean streets of the really big city or within a big crowd.

Money clip w/ credit cards. Will avoid carrying it in anything but coat or briefcase. I will remove the clip, carry the money and an essential credit/debit card in my left front pant pocket if I am out and about w/out a coat or briefcase.

Wallet in my front right pocket, Phone in my front right pocket, keys and change in my front left pocket.

My phone (an iPhone) is thinner, more breakable, more valuable and accessed more often than my wallet, so I put it in my front right. I used to put my keys in my back right pocket, until they tore a hole in a pair of jeans and fell out, so now I put them in my front left (along with my change, which I don’t want to scratch my phone). That leaves the back pockets for my wallet - which I try to keep as thin as possible (I don’t carry cards I don’t need on a regular basis, and I hate walking around with large amounts of cash. I grew up with hyperinflation, and to me, cash that’s out of the bank is cash that’s losing value).

Left rear. Keys and knife in right front, cell phone in left front. I have no ass, so sitting on it isn’t a problem, although I do remove it for long drives.

Right front.

When I was about 15ish Grandpa saw that I had mine in my back right pocket. He proceeded to tell me a little “secret” he learned back in the Philippines: If you keep your wallet in one of your front pockets, pickpockets won’t try to steal it because they don’t want to risk touching your dick.

Funny guy, Grandpa was.

Wallet and cash (separate) in left front, usually with keys. Phone in right front. I’m right handed.

Also, wallets should be small. Driver license, a couple credit cards, a couple business cards, and insurance card, and that’s all you need. Carrying wads of receipts or other bits of paper is hoarding.

Right rear pants pocket, except when I’m traveling. Then I wear an around-the-neck wallet.

I’m a chick, but I don’t carry a purse. My wallet is in my right rear pocket.

Left front jacket pocket.

Right-rear pocket with a chain that runs to the second belt-loop on the front-right.

Did the right rear thing for years then found the left rear felt more natural.

I’m right-handed but keep my wallet in my left front pocket. Keys go in the right pocket, since I go for my keys far more often than my wallet during the day.

For several years now I have carried a bag rather than a wallet. When I carried a (big fat) wallet it was in my right rear back pocket. And in other pockets I was carrying two sets of keys, pens, gum, tissues and other assorted crap. Now it’s all in a bag.

Wallet: left, rear pocket. As VarlosZ said, take it out with the left, use the right hand to pull out cash/card. I take it out when I’m driving, at work, at home, etc, though. It’s basically back there while I’m on the move.

Phone: left, front pocket. Even though I’m right-handed, I use my left thumb for most of my dialing/texting.

Keys: right, front pocket. Just because, I guess.

Anything else (change, chapstick, etc): share the left, front pocket with my phone.

Wallet goes in the left rear pocket, as Karana intended.

Left rear, generally, and that’s how I voted. But when I’m travelling or in some area where I’m worried about pickpockets, I put it in left front.

I should have included a man purse option, I suspect that is what the people meant who chose “I don’t put my wallet in any pocket.”

It’s a European carryall. . .

Nah… it’s a satchel.