Hamsters razor blades and eyebolts

WalMart Zhu Zhu Hamsters are out online too. I may regret this, but what are the real thing, O Hamster King?

Thanks for the laugh, Scylla, your being a BFHSM may be mitigated by the fact you may have saved my coworkers from me going postal today.

not really postal, of course. Stop looking at ME like that.

I agree with the others that you should go back periodically and ask Claire for random weird shit. When I worked at a store I used to wonder about some people’s purchases. Can’t think of any good combos right now but I’ll post some if I remember.

I honestly thought zhu zhu hamsters were something you had made up until I googled them. (Confession: I don’t know a lot of trend-obsessed parents.)

Um … hamsters.

And no discussion of that hellish place would be complete without a reference to http://www.peopleofwalmart.com . The latest pix just now are kinda lame, but keep paging backwards in time for some real treats.

I’m especially looking forward to the holiday-themed pix we’re sure to start seeing.

Both hamster and Hamster King have been brave enough to post in this thread. You might want to quietly leave before Scylla notices you.

I’d grab the razors on your way out of the room…
This was freaking hilarious. Thanks for a great laugh. I don’t read a lot of posts out loud to my fiance, but this was one of them. I just had to share this story.

As a fellow wet-shaver, I must urge you to switch to Derby Extra DE blades, and never again purchase any razor sold at Wal-Mart. Those persona blades or whatever the brand Wal-Mart carries are seriously sub-standard. Of course you could go all the way to the other end, and get Feather brand razors, which are really just katana sharp and seem to be designed to shave the first layer of skin off your face. A few merchants have great bulk deals on Amazon. That is all.

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that half-way through the OP I saved it to my file of favorite SD threads.

Sir, by your own admission:

:dubious:

Great read :smiley:

“Hostesses” fits better with the rhyme scheme.

Thank you. When we hit the Top 10, look for your check.

Thanks. I’m glad you like it. Any chance you could send them a link so they can read it here, see what a cool place it is and sign up?

“I’m looking for fava beans and Chianti.”

Yeah

I’ll just do that I think…thanks again for the laugh :slight_smile:

Ah, Scylla. I’ve always loved your posts. It’s been too long since I saw one and this was one of the greats!!

Thanks for a great laugh!

I think my favorite, though, may be the story of the balloon. It makes me laugh so hard I cry every time I read it!

I find it funny that **Scylla **went on a blade run, dreaming of electric pets*.

Is linking to Wiki the internet equivlent of having to explain your joke?*

**Is it OK to asterisk the last word of your otherwise-ended post or is it unnecessary?

I was a purgatory-ier. Or however you’d say it. A few years ago. I managed to get the hell out of there, though.

We carried Astroglide. I saw it with my own eyes. Think of the combinations!

Astroglide and robotic toy hamsters.