Having Sex With Menstrual Cups

Yeah, but what good does that do m–

OH, you mean HIM doing ME.

Boy, that’s gonna take some smooth talking on my part.:slight_smile:

P.S. to Weirdaaron, More than likely, yes. It shall not be pretty.

You women and your downstairs business are upsetting.

Ah, okay. Yeah, the Diva cup is one that I’m looking into for myself–I guess that’s why I figured sex was a no-no

Both, actually, was my thought. Sequentially or simultaneously, as your preference may be. :smiley:

Shouldn’t–at least, not any more than normal. That’s what the cup is there for, after all.

I’ve tried both & like the Divacup better, for some reason I can’t always get the instead cups in correctly, and they either leak or I can feel them. It’s cheaper in the long run, too.

I found this forum just a few days before I had sex with my Diva Cup inside me. My partner new about my cup and was excited to try having sex with it in lol. By the time we got down to business I was drunk so I wasn’t nervous or anything. I was wet and ready, sorry if tmi lol, and he just slipped it in. I could feel my cup a little bit but after a while it just felt like normal sex. and tbh I had one of the best orgasms ever. When we were done he cleaned me up because a little bit of blood came out. I think this was because my cup wasn’t in right or maybe his penis moved it. could be either because I experimented with folds this cycle and the punch down fold is not my friend… anyways. I went to the bathroom to readjust it and it was verrry far up. I have a really high cervix. it wasn’t impossible to get it out, I beared down in the bathroom and pushed while making some panicking sounds lol. my partner came in to see if I was okay, really sweet of him but also annoying lol. it came out fine.
so, overall I give sex with a menstrual cup a B. my partner is not that very well endowed. maybe 4.5 inches. he said he couldn’t feel the cup inside me, I told him about how in this forum someone said their partner could feel it. So for him it was good too. I’d probably do it again with him but maybe not with someone more endowed.
Hope this helps!