He Hate Me FF Keeper League – Year 11

Hell if I know - I just joined this league*!
*ten years ago…

Heh. I’ve been in the league for five years and I never knew that. I was probably too busy winning every year or something. :wink:

TaiwanJonesExpress
[del]Spiritus Mundane[/del]
[del]HungryHungryHaruspex[/del]
[del]Baltimore Weirdos[/del]
Omnipotents

Just waiting for Omni and BabaBooey to show up…

Having the draft on Labor Day Sunday isn’t ideal, but if we have it then can we start later in the evening?

Please give the above request all the consideration due to a 2nd year manager

Is there someone there, or is that a shit sandwich I smell? :wink:

Sir! Shit Sandwich! Sir!

If you’re looking for a replacement I’d love to throw my hat in the ring. I sent you a PM Munch, let me know if there’s hope!

Omni’s signed up. All that leaves is BabaBooey, with Ottoerotic waiting patiently in the wings to keep Jimmy Graham in the third round (!).

BabaBooey’s last post was the one in this thread back in June. I’ll shoot him an e-mail.

ETA: his e-mail address doesn’t work. Any ideas? I tried looking up his Yahoo! account via the 2012 league page but it won’t let me e-mail him.

Yeah - I’ve been trying that as well with no luck. What’s a good deadline? Ottoerotic - are you good for the draft date?

I’d say the keeper deadline, if he doesn’t declare by then, OttoErotic can then declare his keeper the next day. We are only a day behind with one team.

Sounds good to me! Let me know.Soun

I was looking through last year’s thread and it looks like Baba took Chris Ivory in the 13th round. I’d love to have the chance to keep him in the 11th if that’s possible. I can’t see anything on the Yahoo side, anyone have any insights?

Looks like he dropped him for Beanie Wells. This was his season-ending roster:

You can only keep players you drafted (or received in trade from a team who drafted them) and retained all year, though in practice there’s no way anyone would notice if you dropped a guy and quietly picked him up again at season’s end.

Transaction records are kept by Yahoo - I went through them to make sure that didn’t happen for anyone.

Thanks, I figured that’s what happened but I wanted to be sure. Dropped him for ole Beanie eh? Bummer.

Well, you’re a better commish than Ellis or I were then. :smiley:

We have a trade:

I get
4-3
5-12
7-12

Fighting Quakers get:
4-12
5-1
7-1

I’ll declare my keepers now - Cam Newton in the 5th, Tony Gonzalez in the 6th and Darren Sproles in the 7th.

If anyone has interest in Martellus Bennett in the 13th (or possibly Brandon LaFell in the 9th), make me an offer.

What’s the keeper deadline?

Moridwon (Hamlet)

3 Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
4 Darren McFadden (Oak - RB) Keeper in 2012
5 Brandon Pettigrew (Det - TE)
7 Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
9 Danny Amendola (NE - WR)
10 Alex Green (GB - RB)
I’ll be keeping Amendola in the 9th, Cobb in the 7th, and McFadden in the 4th. And may god have mercy on his soul.