Holy Crap! It seems BTK has re-surfaced!

S…scary.

They think he took pictures of everything?

I wonder if he had a polaroid, then? How would he get them developed otherwise? Did he have his own darkroom? Where’s his “photo album” now?

Sh…shudder.

Well, even though this bit have news has been out a while, I thought I’d finally post this update. I’m not so sure it’s BTK, but it might be a “copy cat”. :frowning:

Sometimes I think it would be worth it to become a serial killer, just so’s I could get a bitchin’ nickname like ‘Bind Torture Kill Strangler.’ Then I could get a posse and start a rap record company

Wow.

It makes sense though, that he might have posted on a board about himself. (I’m assuming thats why the police got involved- perhaps somebody let something slip the public doesn’t know.) They say serial killers tend to try to insert themselves into the investigation.

I’ve read that Bundy would hang out in the crowd outside the crime scene afterwards, and they think he might have been able to destroy some evidence that way.

Hope they catch him pretty soon.

I have a question for any Dopers in the area: just how big is this college that is connected to the few clues he has left? I just wonder since he is believed to be connected to it (perhaps a professor even) how many people it means they have to sift through in the investigation?

Although I cannot find the article now, at the time that the news of the subpeona came out, there were people who’d been involved (or are currently involved?) with the case saying that it was out of character with BTK to be so sloppy.

Hmm, and there’s another event to update it seems. Fairblue here’s a link to WSU’s website. It’s a state University, and it pulls in students State/Nation/worldwide. It’s not enourmous, but it’s got a large population ebb and flow.

from this page on the college’s website.