How do you deter mice from automobiles?

Good luck! I hope you get the little devil! The one time I tried a glue trap, I had a shredded glue trap the next morning :rolleyes: --That’s why I recommended the classic spring-type in my earlier post.

I put peanut butter in the electronic trap, and a gumball in the center of each glue trap last night.

This morning, I found one missing gumball from one of the glue traps. I’m thinking that that the low temps last night are making the glue less sticky.

I think I’m going to have to get some spring traps today.

:frowning:

We had a mouse problem at our old duplex. I put some spring traps outside, baited with peanut butter. The morning after I first put them out, I was much surprised when I checked the traps: they were completely clean. As in, all the peanut butter was gone, every scrap, but the traps had not been sprung.

I got two mice the next night, and on the third morning I figured out what had happened: beetles. Little beetles, too small to set off the traps, had crawled onto the traps and gently lapped all the peanut butter off.

Anyway, just thought I’d pass that along, in case you end up with more “missing bait” and need an explanation.

Lock a cat in it and twentyfour hours later, no mouse will approach it. Oh, yeah, buy a gas mask.