If Star Trek fans are called Trekkers or Trekkies, then...

I’ve heard them referred to as Warsies, by themselves and others, but certainly not “Warsers”. I’ve never heard any general use slang insult aimed at them, although one probably exists. The closest would be “turbolaser wankers”, referring to the way certain fans have constantly claimed higher and higher firepower for SW ships; around 200 gigatons these days.

Star Wars = Warsies
Firefly = Browncoats
Babylon 5 = Fivers
Stargate = Gaters
Farscape = Scapers

…by no means a definitive (nor settled) list…

virgins? :smiley:

There aren’t any Star Wars fans anymore. The fire in their hearts has died.

People are already mocking them enough without them trying to pull a claim like that off.

I prefer the term Trekist myself.

Heh, yep, that would be us. I know it makes me a huge nerd, but I confess - I’m TK 1447. :smiley:

As for a collective name, to be honest, I’ve never given any thought to it. I’ve been a fan of Star Wars for a long time, but I’ve never been so obsessive about it that I would feel any need to assign some kind of collective label to myself. (And for the record, I will continue to deny being an obsessive Star Wars fan even despite the fact that I have on occasion walked around in public wearing stormtrooper armor…)

You do see the problem with this logic, right?

:smiley:

Since when do Star Wars fans care about logic?

Obi Wannabes?

:dubious:

Aren’t you a little short to be a stormtrooper?

:smiley:

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist.)

If there were a “not worthy” icon, I would likely use it now.

Brilliant.

Heh. Actually, I get that one all the time, despite the fact that I am 6’1". People just love every opportunity they get to use those lines.