If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?

I’ll go for the sauteed unicorn testicles on toast and a bottle of Ambrosia.

The throat of the first guy through the door when they come to take me to the death chamber.

$50 worth of crispy bacon, please.

Probably just ginger ale, because my stomach would be doing flip flops.

I like the way you think.
Maybe throw in a head of lettuce, a big plate of sliced tomato, a jar of mayo, and 2 loaves of toasted bread.

I may just have to reconsider my original submission.

An Everlasting Gobstopper

Jagerschnitzel like they make it in Germany. I haven’t had it nearly as good here as I had it over there.

There’s no way I’d be able to eat. I probably wouldn’t be able to eat for days in advance.

Moved MPSIMS --> Cafe Society.

A ridiculous amount of shrimp scampi, cheddar bay biscuits, and mashed potatoes. And a joint (not that I’d get it).

I’d eat all those fattening things I’ve been avoiding to live longer!

A big gooey pizza from Uno or Giordano’s in Chicago
A rack of ribs from Dinosaur BBQ (Upstate NY)
One of those “Onion Blossoms”
And a ton of desserts (thick dark chocolate cake a la mode, some Moon Pies, a warm cherry pie, and a dozen donuts)

I really hope I’ll get to do this. Not in prison, but if I have some warning of my demise, I’ll get to splurge on a last meal (or in the case of “You have a month to live”, 30 or so).

I’ve told my doc “I can take the bad news as long as you then whip out a box of Krispy Kremes.”

Just a salad without any dressing. I’m watching my weight.

Stouffers 5 lb. single serving five cheese lasagna
A growler of Hair Of The Dog’s * 2010 Doggie Claws* barleywine
A thick slice of The Carnegie Deli’s Truffle Torte Cheesecake
2 Tums

Forget the golf clap.

::YAHOO FOR OAKMINSTER! YOU! YOU! YOU ARE THE MAN!::
Oh, and I’ll have chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes (or French Fries and Ketchup), white gravy, corn, usual condiments, Coke (not Diet Coke, for once) and strawberry cake. The good kind, with real strawberry in the cake. And, with the cake, Douwe Egbert coffee.

Or, afterwards, I’m guessing!

Oops, forgot the dinner rolls, not sure if I’d want margarine or butter, tho. Probably both.

Broiled Maine Lobster with drawn butter for dipping
2 lbs. Snow Crab legs
Ribeye steak, medium rare
2 artichokes
1 bottle of reisling
1 bottle of pinot noir
creme brulee for dessert

If you can get that for $50.00, I need to follow you grocery shopping! :wink:
A basic medium rare Porterhouse steak, grilled not broiled/fried/baked, sauteed mushrooms, freedom fries, ketchup & Tabasco for the fries, and a real sugar Coke.

And some peppermint candies with my coffee (3 sugars) after dinner.

Something I’m deathly allergic to, just to keep things interesting.

Okay, they ban cigs, sure - but it says someone on death row was denied bubble gum! Why?