"I'm so rich that I...

I don’t know how much my juicer cost. I have servants who squeeze my fruit for me.

They pick my fruit from one of my own personal orchards out back.

I’m so rich that I didn’t realize all the shit y’all are talking about is unusual.

Golf clap. Many golf claps. Well played, Sir.

The 1%?

Peasants.

I’m so rich that I own more than one colander.

/thread

Regards,
Shodan

Well, I would, but I’m just so ticklish!

I have a vacation home for when I feel like taking a vacation from my other vacation home.

I would, but it just gets me down.

The whole concept is fowl.

I thought you were going to say the thought made you goosy!

I’m so rich that I buy the fancy beer. Most of the time. OK, some of the time.

I’m so rich I paid another person to type this for me.

It’s particularly nasty weather.

Hello, I am the probationary Assistant to the Assistant Executive in Charge of Commenting and Posts – SDMB Division, Department of MSPISMS and I invite you to enjoy this post from Quimby® LLC.

*Please, PLEASE enjoy this post. This is my one chance to get out of YouTube Comments. You don’t know what it’s like in there!

My chauffeur is driven to work at my estate every morning in his Rolls, by his chauffeur.

…and, it’s chauffeurs all the way down.

The day I stop ordering exclusively off the dollar value menu and/or stop only buying more expensive items when I have a BOGO coupon is the day I know I have made it.

I’m so rich that each horse in my herd of Arabian horses has a separate, personalized cargo plane for transport to shows.

And each pilot has a chauffeur, butler, and live-in maid.

I thought Jerry Lewis donated his clothes to charity, not threw them away. Am I wrong?

I’m never worried about finding my next meal.