Jimi Hendrix Was Murdered

Nonsense. If Kennedy had been involved, they would have drowned Hendrix; if Hoover had been involved, Hendrix would have been found in drag; and if Nixon had been involved, the whole thing would have been recorded.

That’s the key…he was experienced.

That’s what it says in the medical examiner’s report. In the space provided for alcohol content, it specifically says “Like, bottles worth, man.”

It’s a no-doubter. :dubious:

Obviously, they were in on it. Just like COINTELPRO and the government hierarchy who saw Hendrix as a dangerous leader of the young, as Cynthia McKinney has been telling us. if you can’t trust Cynthia, who can you trust? It’s all down here, or most of it.

And the wind cried…bottles of wine.

Why didn’t Hendrix ever record “Bottle of Wine”? It’s pretty obvious now, isn’t it?

But they did drown him! Read the OP!!!111 :eek::eek::eek: ::cue shrieking violins::

It was somebody else’s vomit. The police said it was the kind of thing you don’t want to investigate.

Brian Jones’s.

I guess that’s what they mean by The Jimi Hendrix Experience? Sounds unpleasant.

I suppose the wine gushed out in a purple haze.

Would’ve gone much faster if he’d used a Machine Gun. Just saying.

Jimi Hendrix was in the 101st Airborne Division and a paratrooper. I doubt some street punks could have overpowered him without leaving signs of a fight.

I can hear them in a distance…I think they’re calling our names.

Sorry, that was the best I could do, since **THANKYOUMRSCAMMER **:mad::mad:stole what I had.

hh

If the vomit doesn’t fit, you must acquit!

That reminds me of a joke:

Nixon, Clinton and Ted Kennedy started a law firm and named it…

Trickem, Dickem and Dunkem.

Rim Shot

Back to “Jimi, murderd?..or death by natural rock star causes?”

If you look around and Google, I’ve read remarkably similar stories about how Jim Morrison was murdered.

Janis Joplin has a lot of conspiracy theories too.

I’m not sure people today can relate to the massive amounts of drugs these people experimented with. It’s amazing stars like Grace Slick, Mick Jagger, and others survived the 60’s.

Tappy Wright came out with his book last June. He gives the excuse that he was intimidated by what happened to other people connected to Hendrix. For instance, Devon Wilson, his girlfriend from Harlem somehow fell from the 8th floor of Manhattan's Chelsea Hotel 5 months after Hendrix died. She had been going around telling people Jeffery murdered Hendrix. There was scant investigation of either death, so I guess I could somewhat understand Wright shutting up. I think he feared either the murderers, the mafia, or perhaps even groups above that.

On the other hand, Wright was of the level of the thugs who allegedly murdered Hendrix. The cynic in me doesn't totally trust Wright and I suspect he knows more than he's telling. I could be wrong but he speaks with the sound of inside knowledge in his radio interview. Specifically when the host says "So Hendrix died this way" and Wright abruptly responds "No, it didn't happen that way, it happened this way". An interrogating detective would jump right on that and ask Wright "How do you know it happened that way?" But I don't want to digress into peripheral speculation. The main point is there is forensic evidence of murder - and an alleged confession. 

Listen to Wright for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-HHSGpSjgc
        One of the few non-troll responses and a good question, thanks.
      Bannister said he was reading a book on Hendrix while retired in Australia and came upon the part dealing with all this. He said it spurred his memory and suddenly made him realize there was merit to what was being alleged. He then felt a moral responsibility to come forward. He said at the time he honestly thought Hendrix was just another 60's drug overdose. The problem was the Inquest had believed Monika Danneman's story and based itself on it. No one questioned or cross-examined her story. The problem with the Inquest was Eric Burdon had come forward to suggest Hendrix had committed suicide. So the Inquest was biased in the direction of trying to prove or disprove accusations of suicide. No one brought forth any suggestion of murder. In the end the Inquest ruled there was no evidence of suicide and ruled an "open verdict", death by choking on vomit while incapacitated on barbiturate.  
      Of course if this all happened in America there would be lawsuits over malpractice, malfeasance, and a whole slew of incompetence charges. But this happened at a time when there was institutionalized bias against blacks, not to mention drug culture figures. There was nobody to come to Hendrix's defense and the one person who should have done so, Michael Jeffery, is probably the same person who murdered him. 

In the early 1990's some of Hendrix's friends got the ball rolling on this and confronted Danneman. That was the scene that partially prompted Dr Bannister to come forward. Scotland Yard was petitioned to re-open the case but in 1993 ruled there wasn't enough evidence. Obviously there was enough evidence, so their ruling draws suspicion. It makes one ask what things they didn't want exposed?

Do NOT call other posters trolls in this forum, or any SDMB forum outside of The BBQ Pit.

The question was why the ER doctpr didn’t say something 40 years ago, not this Wright guy. The ER doc wouldn’t have known anything about these other people nor been intimidated by them.

The only reason I'm answering this troll response is because it suggests serious conclusions that are easily disproven.

For instance the flame above is easily made to look as silly as it is because the doctor specifically said there was a large amount of wine that he witnessed that was equal to bottles worth and that there was a half bottle of wine in Hendrix's hair alone and more saturated in a towel wrapped around his neck. Dr Bannister specifically recalled that they had a large suction syringe used to remove fluids from the windpipe and that he had removed several tubes worth of wine and it was still flowing out. He said he had never witnessed anything like this and that it was unusual. 

So, contrary to the clownish entry above, the amount of wine was credibly recorded by the doctor and testified to. This corresponds to an allegedly witnessed confession that Hendrix was drowned in wine.
        I'm not sure what point you are making here? So far the facts seem to be backing those claiming murder.

First off, you mention COINTELPRO. What do you think COINTELPRO did? I don't think they were innocent boy scouts or wrongly accused. YOU mentioned COINTELPRO, not me.

I'm deliberately avoiding speculation over Jeffery's potential COINTELPRO relationship as an agent and actor. However we do know he was MI5-MI6 and active in Egypt during his national service. He had bragged of killing people and was known to have done insurance scams. These are COINTELPRO red flags. And we do know Hendrix had unusual management-caused problems with his career. Not to mention being kidnapped and spiked with bad LSD.

What you write almost comes off as boasting admission via trolling ridicule.

I think you are in contempt and denial of the fact the murder evidence is backed by the forensics on record as recorded by credible emergency room doctors and coroners at London's St Mary Abbots Hospital.

I made that last post with “troll” included before I read the moderator’s post.
I’m sorry. I will try to live up to the standard the site rules have created on this board. I’m sorry if any on my input has created any violation of the standard created on this board by its rules and moderation.