Just in case you forgot about me...

Forget about Satan? All I have to do is tune into one of Chicago’s four Christian TV stations and I get reminded!

First, let me say Wow!, that is cool, Spider Babe!

Next, welcome back, Satan (gee, that sounds strange). You and DB have a happy holiday season, actually, that goes for all of you guys, okay?

As for me, I’m happily leaving Kentucky and heading back to Ohio in about 40 minutes :):), so Mermaid, if you see someone zipping passed you on 75N with a big’ole grin, that’s me.
Seasons Greetings, folks.

Glad to see you around, hon! Hope you and Libby have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

well yeah…but you would think that any decent lord of the underworld could do something about this fucking 50 below zero, snow up to my nads weather we’re having in the midwest… :wally

You been gone?

:slight_smile:

I just feel really weird saying “Merry Christmas” to a man who calls himself Satan…

Ah, fuck it. Merry Christmas, Satan! Glad to see you back.

Hey! Welcome back, big guy!

I’d lift a glass of egg nog to you, except I refuse to dring any liquid that involves eggs or the syllable ‘nog.’

Hiya, Satan!

Hope things are going well for you & Drain, and hope to see you back around here more often!

Love, Cristi

it’s great to hear from you again. happy holidays to you and drain bead.

A merry ho ho ho to you and yours! Looking forward to your return among the regulars!

I thought about you earlier today, Brian. Contemplating the palatial beatle-digs, it occured to me that the last time I may have done any serious housework around here was when it looked like you might be visiting just about a year ago.

Hope things are well. Happy Holidays to y’all.

I’m another former lurker newbie who’s glad to see you back. Happy Holidays to you and everyone else here!

Happy Holidays, Satan and Drain Bead!

Hi Satan - hope you’re doing well.

Yuletide greetings and all that.

Welcome back! I noticed that you seemed to be missing. I tried to search your username to see if you were still posting around here, but you’d be surprised how often the word Satan shows up when not in direct reference to you.

Merry Christmas!

Hey Satan, good to hear from ya! Hope all is well. Glad to see your Giants doing doing so well.

Happy holidays man!

Merry Christmas, Satan and Drain. Hope the new year brings joy & peace to you.

Merry Christmas, Satan!
Okay, you don’t know me, or at least I’m almost absolutely certain you don’t know me. I’m barely out of newbie-hood but I remember you and you know we’ve all missed you. So I guess I just wanted to say, love ya, Satan.
idly considers how odd that looks

Kitty

Hey, happy holidays, Satan. You aren’t forgotten.

aside: Nice tree, Spiderwoman.

Satan!! I missed you. I don’t think you knew who I was, but I knew you. And that’s what a celebrity is.

Bart: What’s it like being famous?
Homer: …people know who you are, but you don’t know them. It’s great.

Okay well bye! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: