Mia Farrow says her child with Woody might be Sinatra's

The father of Rosemary’s Baby is in doubt?

He has his father’s eyes.

If you take away the grey suit and tie he looks far more like his mother, imo. Not a lot of Woody Allan, that’s fo shoo.

I’d love to.

Not much doubt in my mind after I saw this picture from Gawker.com.

If you showed me a picture of the three men at the same age, I’d say that Ronan is the best looking and that Woody is not related to either of the other two, but there is a definite resemblance between Frank and Ronan.

Ol’ Blue Eyes is back.

Man, have you guys been studying the Ned Stark school of paternity tests?

Brando is not Italian. German, Dutch, English and Irish. Not that I blame you, for some reason I thought until 5 minutes ago that I heard his family name was originally Brandeau :smack: But I guess he used Brandeaux for privacy reasons.

If he is Sinatra’s son, will that get him a better table at the Sinatra restaurant at the Encore in Vegas?

So that’s why there’s a story going around that The Simpsons is going to kill off his character (Krusty’s father)…

(Seriously, one of the show’s executive producers has said that “an established character whose voice actor won an Emmy for portraying that character on the show will be killed off,” and Mason did win an Emmy for voicing Krusty’s father about 20 years ago.)

The more I learn about Woody Allen, the less bad I feel about not liking his movies all that much. They’re like opera for me - I can tell that there’s something really impressive there, and that it’s obviously a lot of really passionate work, but damn, it just does not do anything for me at all. I know it doesn’t make sense, but if he’s a horrible child-abuser, I somehow feel less like I’m a bad person for not liking his work.

And that hot man? Not Woody Allen’s kid. I wouldn’t have pegged Sinatra because he was ANCIENT, but I’m not exactly surprised.

Does anyone in show business actually think they are the biological progeny of their supposed parents at the time of their birth? Given how… flexible the sleeping arrangements seem to be in that industry, that seems awfully naive.

I guess it’s true that Frankie really does call the shots for all of those guys. 'Cause, you know, when you’ve loved and lost like Frankie has…

If that post confuses some foreigner or kid, could somebody else explain it? I already contributed to the “She’s dead, Jim,” thread.

Goddamn newbies. Back in our day there were prerequisites before you could post, right, Stephe96?

I would hope so. May I say how refreshing it is to read of a celebrity spawn who actually turned out well and is doing something with his life? And is not so cool as to be nodding out in the Viper Room and vomiting on his shoes/offing himself/ spending the best years of his life in his thirtieth try at rehab? It’s nigh unheard of! (yes, there’s still time, but I think Mia did something right with this one.)

Correction to OP:

I said Sinatra was 78 when Ronan was born (because that’s what was in the linked article), but in fact he was “only” 72.

“Yes I Can If Frank Sinatra Says It’s OK”

Sinatra and Ronan appear to have the same nose.

I think it’s a sad statement about society: Kids having kids.

:smiley:

But he had the maturity of a man of 90.

Another correction is in order too:

Soon-Yi is not and has never been Woody Allen’s daughter.