Milking the Prostate - TMI

No. It’s definitely dependent on mood. If you’re really worried about it you could (ahem) clean the pipes out before (heh heh) hand.

12 o’clock, about two knuckles in. Gently.

We talked about this in this thread: How do quadriplegics/injured people relieve sexual tension?

The prostate is on both sides of your rectum. When I had mine biopsied, three needles were inserted on each side.

O.K. nobody gets to say “You owe me a new keyboard” in this thread! :eek:

If you’re all :eek: then you’re doing it wrong. You should look like :o or possibly like :smiley: .

Or flared bottom mouse.

Is that…Kinsey? :smiley:

The sexual proclivities of mice are slightly beyond the edge of good taste! :smiley:

Muzzled! I was sure that said “puzzled” when I first read it.

Dog: “hey! what are you doing back there? hey! what… oh, oooh … ahh.”

Yeah, we play with their prostates, we express their anal glands, and we wonder why they figure we won’t mind if they hump our legs?

I’m really confused. :confused: Is stimulation of the prostate – electrical or otherwise – something like, press the button, ZAP! and you ejaculate or does it require a repetitive stroking more like normal sex?

Why would a “sample” be taken by this method rather than conventional masturbation? Which procedure is used to obtain sperm bank deposits?

It must be enjoyable as some in this thread have claimed, but why aren’t tools for this purpose sold in sex shops and hookers offering this service if it’s so good? Or do they and I’m just not hip enough to have been so propositioned?

:: Hooker standing under streetlamp, snapping on a latex glove ::
“Hey, Inigo, wanna try something different?”

No…I can’t see that being an effective proposition.

Hubby had chronic prostatitis, I have to add this to your comments. During an infection attepts to milk the prostate are likely to be very painful. The prostate in question has to be somewhat functional for this to work. Prostates can be left non-functional by a series of infections. Some doctors don’t seem to accept this and will try to milk the prostate anyway, seemingly with a vengence.

There are. You just won’t find many guys admitting that they’ve had it used on them.

“Honey, what’s this…Jeff…Stryker…realistic…WHAT?!”

Many straight guys, let me edit…

Musicat must not have been inside many sex shops. I mean, dildos, buttplugs, anal beads - about half the contents of the average sex shop is meant to be stuck up yer butt.

Obligatory link. (Flash animation with sound.)

The technique in question is featured in a scene from the movie "How To Kill Your Neighbors Dog ".

Jurph Posting #21

You say the prostate is located at “12 o’clock”. Isn’t the prostate located about “2 knuckles in” (to use you vernacular) and towards the abdominal wall? The term “12 o’clock” can be kind of vague in reference to the human body.

Nearer to the front of the body.