"Mommy, isn't he just *dreamy*?"

I liked Michael Jackson and Donnie Osmond. They were my age, and they were hawt! Gag. :wink:

Vince Edwards from Ben Casey. He was the shit. Ben Casey - Wikipedia

Bob Denver as Gilligan. Now that would’ve been more respectable if it had been when he was Dobie Gillis…

For me it was Jerry Lewis. Of course that was back in the early 50s, when he was partners with Dean Martin. And he was skinny.

I then outgrew him and went on to Dick Van Dyke.

I’ll fight you for Maynard G. Krebbs. Death match, fer sure.

Bob Denver was not Dobie Gillis; he was Maynard G. Krebs. Dwayne Hickman was Dobie Gillis.

Michael J. Fox. I think I was about nine or ten. I used to bug my mother to rent “Back to the Future” and/or “Teen Wolf” every weekend.

Mine was the green Power Ranger, when I was seven or so. Missing an episode generally led to crying.

Sting, when he was still in the Police. I would have been 12 or 13.

I also had up on my bedroom wall a magazine ad for some weightlifting or exercise machine with a delightful shirtless fellow, his face turned in shadow. He took up most of the page, and I cut off all the ad copy at the bottom, so there was nothing left but pretty muscles.

Valerie Bertinelli in the One Day at a Time TV show. I wanted her BAD.

Michael Landon, of Little Joe fame on Bonanza. Not that goody-two shoes Charles Ingalls.

Luke Skywalker. I was all about Luke Skywalker.

Ironically Luke Skywalker was in an episode with Valerie Bertinelli on One Day at a Time.

oh yes, my friend. oh yes.

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl was THE reason I watched Krofft Superstars.

I was 5 or 6 I think.

The two guys from The Man From U.N.C.L.E…Robert Vaughn and David MacCallum.

My son had a huge crush in the early 90’s on the girl that starred in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Elisabeth Harnois He would get up early every morning (without an alarm clock) just to watch her.

MacKenzie Astin, and River Phoenix (when he was alive, and about 16).

You can have Michael, I’ll take Pernell Roberts.
The other one who must qualify as my first famous or TV guy crush has to be James Garner (Bret Maverick). What kills me about that is, I looked up the dates of the show. I couldn’t have been more than four!

At least when I fell for David McCallum I was a tween.

Eddie Furlong. Terminator 2 started it (so around 10?), and I bought a box of those movie cards, that were like baseball cards, but with stills from the movie. Took any cards he was in and trashed the rest. Wrote him a few fan letters, in which I received a signed headshot that got kissed before bed every night, ran threw two vhs tapes of Terminator 2 from overplaying them, and then just died inside when he started dating his tutor who was twice his age, and I was I guess 5 years younger than him. Kind of glad I never got my dream, considering he has now screwed Paris Hilton and made a chubby mess of his career. And yet, my heart skips a beat when I come across a pic of him on blogs, no matter how bad he looks…

Oh, and James Dean when I was younger (around 7), Rebel and Giant weren’t available at our local video store, and if they came on at 3 in the morning on tv, my mom would let me set my alarm and watch it and skip school the next day. Good mom, both of them only showed maybe 3 times a year, and East of Eden never played in our area.

I am surprised I have to be the first one to say this

The original pink Power Ranger herself Amy Jo Johnson.

My three year old girl has a big crush on Prince Philip from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty. She says Prince Philip is more handsome than Daddy, so it must be serious.

So whenever Donald Duck comes on the Disney Channel, I make a point of asking her, “is that Prince Philip?” and she glares at me and shouts “NO!”, then refuses to talk to me for several minutes.