Most Liberals are Hateful and Nasty Individuals

Furthermore, it chose to respond to the 1/3 of the previous posts that we less than fully polite. Just right here in the thread it refutes the proposition due to the 2/3 politeness factor.

I’d like to propose a corollary to Poe’s Law: once politics are involved, no trolling can be too obvious or hamfisted to elicit responses.

Edit: nm

Either that, or utterly ignorant of the psychological phenomenon of projection.

I didn’t see the OP as a rant so much as it was a whine. Sounded a lot like a 6th grader, actually.

This, for starters.

You must be new h… wait, June 2003? What?

I have to admit I was way, way off on my guess of the OP’s join date. I almost had to do a double take I couldn’t believe it.

Angry troll is angry.

Don’t blame him. He’s in mourning.

Most liberals are reprehensible. As are most conservatives, and most other people who don’t fit those labels. And dogs. And cats. And a few of the parakeets I’ve met. I haven’t met a hateful and nasty guinea pig yet, but let me tell you about hamsters…

I don’t like anyone very much, especially media people, unless they make me laugh.

Oh poor guy. Even poor adaher managed to get over that one. Well, I’m sure that the Romney campaign will soon find the break they’ve been waiting for, and really turn that campaign around!

What is up with it is the fact that America is not a post-racist society just quite yet, there is still such thing as white skin privilege here; therefore, if anyone complains “they can’t seem to leave race out of anything,” the rest of us are justified in suspecting that person of being content with that status quo.

We don’t have guns to work out our rage, so it just builds and builds.

And we’re poor. Kicking other poor people just doesn’t relieve the tension the same way as when you’re rich.

We don’t call Teabaggers racists because they want smaller government.

We call them racists because many of them are racists.

He’s average, which in the context of the really bright MSNBC hosts like Maddow and Hayes, makes him seem dim. But he has an old-school, two-fisted take on politics that is worth paying attention to occasionally. He and O’Donnell seem to have the best grasp on the mechanics of sausage making.

I’d rank the MSNBC hosts I watch:

1: Maddow
2: Hayes (close behind)
3: O’Donnell
4: Kornacki
5: Matthews
6: Harris-Perry

I would venture a guess that the OP has never watched Rachel Maddow. She’s certainly biased to the left, but is usually very even-handed in her commentary, unlike Mr. Shouty-pants (Matthews), who I loathe. Chris Hayes has a lead-in show to Maddow that is thoughtful and includes intelligent commentary, unlike most of the shouting and fake outrage at Fox.

Just for fun, here are some choice bits of Bachmann guano courtesy of Wikiquote. From ‘homosexuality is a type of slavery that comes from Satan’ to ‘taxes are like the Holocaust’ to ‘God is using earthquakes and tornadoes to warn us about federal spending’ to ‘vaccinations cause retardation’ to ‘Obama and liberals are anti-America’ to … well, everything she has ever said about gays, she really is a treasure trove of hateful and nasty statements.

I described his show as a Sunday morning talk show in weekday prime time.