Most vile STAR TREK characters

snerk

Jack the Ripper from the TOS was pretty vile. Especially since he stole Winnie the Pooh’s voice to terrorize women.

Marla McGivers is pretty bad, though, although she did end up saving Kirk’s life, right?

I’ll grant that. She was still a spineless wimp, though, even by the standards of TOS women. Uhura, Chapel–hell, even that blonde chick who fell in love with Apollo – would have all told Khan to go fuck himself.

Mrs. Andy L nominates the captain and crew of the USS Equinox who use torture on an alien to drive their ship (as I recall)

Aside: I wanted Tuvok to have the Vulcan Beatles haircut. There is no reason a dark skinned alien needs to have a fro.

Shut yo’ mouth!

Piglet’s voice, not Pooh’s. Tsk. This stuff is important, man!

My original post was going to bolster your case and compare her to the chick who fell in love with Apollo, but then I remembered that McGivers also came through in the end, so I left her out.

Those folks from outside the galaxy who turn people into lumps of chemicals were pretty casual with crumbling them up, but they also turned around in the end. Jack the Ripper was never redeemed.

Bad call… those people are DEAD, Bricker! Do you have any idea what he’s done there?!
I’d be willing to exile the “Nagilum” entity (who was going to waste a third of the crew of the Enterprise-D just for the heck of it) from that “Where Silence Has Lease” episode. The Q, too, just for annoying me.

Well, shut my mouth, you’re right! I knew that Fiedler had a high voice and Pooh had a high voice, so I figured he did that part. Looking at imdb, it looks like maybe Jim Cummings was the main Pooh voice.

That’s the point I stopped watching Enterprise.

Was it the incredibly ill-thought morality, the awecsomely bad science, or the lack of Ensign Cutler?

I make a distinction between random mass murder and cruel psychotics that kill.

The Crystalline Entity is a classic mass murderer. I cheered when Dr. Kila Marr shattered the thing with a resonant frequency.

A single psychotic is Fajo. A selfish prick that collects rare and beautiful items. He poisoned the water supply on Beta Agni II so the Enterprise would purchase hytritium from him. He fakes a shuttle explosion and steals Data. His treatment of Data and his female assistant is beyond cruel. He frags his assistant with a Varon-T disruptor. A weapon banned because of the agony it inflicts.

There’s debate whether Data shot Fajo. I think he did. The dude deserved it. Fajo didn’t wipe out planets. But in his own way he was just as bad.

I do not get the debate. Data said he can not allow it to continue, and aimed the phaser (or whatever it was. been a long time for me) at him. I see no doubt that he fired.

The Organians. Paternalistic bastards who let the two sides get to the point of war and then just yanked away the weapons without doing much of anything to alleviate the tensions other than “someone more powerful won’t let you fight.”

Then they create this treaty that says that disputed planets will go to whichever side can develop the planet more efficiently. Note that there is no option for self-determination of the natives of any such planets. “What’s that? You want to join the Federation or remain neutral? Too bad, the Klingons have shown they can do a better job exploiting your resources, so you’re part of the Klingon Empire now.”

Data transported just as he fired. The transporter neutralized the weapon discharge. Rikker asks Data about it and Data plays all innocent. Must of been a tech glitch.

Nope. Data aimed and pulled the trigger. He just didn’t want to admit it.

How about Armus, the tar pool of pure evil in TNG who killed Tasha Yar?

He gets tortured by having to watch Denise Crosby performances for eternity.

Oh, no! I went after the actor in contravention of the OP!

Oh, also in Kodos’s defense, apparently, according to a screen capture, one of the people killed was Hoshi Saito, from the show Enterprise, and anyone who’s responsible for the death of an Enterprise character can’t be all bad.

Take that back as well!

Hoshi was too pretty to die.

Porthos.
Peed on the alien guy’s stuff.

The shuttle option carried the risk of the shuttle being destroyed (with you breathing vacuum or being torn asunder) before you got to touch the Nexus. Standing on a big, huge, atmosphere holding planet seems totally logical to me.

Plus, Soran had a great haircut.