Naked Naked Naked!!!!!!

I love me some lefsa. You have my warm welcome if you give me some lefsa! (I only get it once a year at my in-laws Christmas dinner - and that’s just wrong! Lefsa should be made available year 'round, damnit!)

I live in a very Norwegian area, but it’s Ballard, Seattle. Uff da! (I actually have no idea what that means. I just hear it a lot. I’m still new here.)

glances around, misses iampunha
notices nobody else has done it

::runs nekkid through thread in homage to pun::

knocks self out with boobs

ALL RIGHT!!!

Mr. Bus Guy just gave me back my Polaroid, so…

starts snapping pics like mad

Polaroids? Forget that.
:: sets up booth selling copies of the video footage at $5 a pop ::

I’ll take one of those.

::shells out $5::

Uh oh, here we go again! Paging Evil Overlord Hal Briston!

Friggin’ coding! How 'bout Evil Overlord Hal Briston :smack:

S’long as we don’t have any more of them Squcks, I think we’ll be ok. :dubious:
And Anastaseon, why are you buying the video of yourself in the buff? Don’t you have access to the real thing? :smiley:

Welcome, barrels. I burning your dog, btw.

:: catches up with thread, especially the video parts ::

So… anyone want menus on their DVD? :smiley:

Hey, if you can milk a cow and make lefsa, you don’t have to spell.

As I’ve said to more than a few Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses who came into my house,

“WELCOME! Now get naked on general principal…”

Perfecting my technique.

Ah, yes, of course. Wouldn’t want to knock yourself out with your boobs with anything less than stellar technique.

Alright its 8:27am And I have shot diet coke out my nose all ready, the mental image of the swedish chef barrel racing is to much. Thanks Shirly

I do not know if the goats or the BDC need me either, want maybe, but I doubt need.

I also knew that there were some Wisconsonites on here but I guess I never realized the SDMB was cover in cheese :smiley:

and I hate it when I knock myself out with my boobs too! See we are bonding over common female issues now!
What do you mean thats not common???

One last thought for now… Lefsa, rolled up with lingonberry jam and Marscapone cheese is reallllllly nummmmmy

As the Swedish Chef would say, Urf de Sur de Gurff de Durffin!
Barrels

Oh yeah and Uff-Da roughly translates to shit or damn, and must always be said with an exclimation point

Like-
Uff-da! I’m full.
Uff-da! She’s a real looker.
Uff-da! I need another beer.
Uff-da! the beans need rain.
Barrels

We made a tri-generational family trip to Norway years ago. On a boat up the coast, we got talking with some native Norskies, only to find out that my brother’s middle name (the name of the ancestor who brought the family from Norway to the U.S.) had become a slang term equivalent to a mild curse word.

Hello **Barrels **be welcome. Enjoy your stay! :slight_smile:

Enough with the naked!

It is time for the Initiation Ritual!

Fetch forth the Goat & the Squid!

I thought we weren’t allowed to have initiation rituals anymore?

Oslo?

Guess not, that would be a hell of a commute… :cool:

Yes, I know Stoughton’s already been guessed, guest!

Welcome to you, and also to Kimhotep. Hope you’ll both become members after your free month ends.