Palin or Trump for POTUS

Trump. Palin is clearly a dim-witted true believer. There’s at least a chance Trump’s campaign is just trolling, and that his actual beliefs don’t match what he’s selling.

Palin was named VP candidate on August 27, 2008, and was defeated on November 2, meaning she was a candidate for 10 weeks. Trump announced his candidacy on June 16, and has so far been in the race for 8 weeks.

However, Trump also ran for President in 1999 (Reform Party) for four months, so he has much more experience in losing a national campaign than she does!

The whole Palin thing was just a glorious extended goof that went on a tad too long. It was solely meant to show that America still retains the enviable ability to mock itself. Can’t you people take a joke ?
I will not want President Trump, but I would prefer him being followed around with the Nuclear Football.

I vote for the armadillo.

Trump, I hear he is Batman. But I’m moving to another planet if this actually happened.

He keeps a teenage boy in a cave?

So, the choice is simple, simpleton or egomaniac. I’ll take the simpleton.

Hey! I vaguely resent the implication that my erstwhile co-religionists would do this!

OK, yeah, [del]we[/del] they conceivably would. [del]We[/del] They might not follow through on rigging the election after Mindfucking the poor captive forced to choose. Or a rival cabal might try to substitute Michael Palin.

But in general, I would hope Discordians are against conformity and hopefully against forced dichotomies. So, [del]we[/del] they would be doing it* ironically.*

fool’s guinea, very lapsed Discordian

P.S. Also, I voted for Trump.

… love you you love me …

**ThEre Is nO ArMaDIlLo! TheRe nEVeR wAS An ARmADillO! TherE nEVeR WiLl bE An ArMADillO!! ThErE iS OnLy PALIN and TRUMP! YOU MUST CHOOSE!! **

…great big hug and a kiss from…

T̸̜H̡͚̤͎̯͘É̪͈̣̪̤Ŗ̳͙̱̩͔̣̞ͅE̱̤͕͙͞ ͓̮͔̝͚̪̜̀͠lS̠̦ ͏̻͇̗͈̤N̢̹̺̙̳̯̗͍O̵̭ ̷̠̺͚̰̞T̘̲̫̝͇̞̙R͍̲͍͉͘͢Ų̦͉͔̯̼̜̘͓Ḿ̧̖́P͙͉͟ ̧̦͝Ạ̛͓͓̤N̤̺͔̕Y̧͉͓̜W̥̙͙̘̼̕̕͡Ḥ̢̞͇͔̮È̷͙̫̞͕̼͍͔͟R͇̲E̡͈

I went with Palin. Both Trump and Palin would make bad Presidents, so that leaves personality and character as the deciding factor. Palin at least knows how to be popular(She was the most popular governor in the country for awhile), she’s incessantly optimistic and upbeat, and so assuming that things in the country are going well, voters would be fairly content with things.

Trump is kinda like Rick Scott over here in Florida. No matter how well things go, people just are never going to like him.

Is it a live armadillo, or a stuffed armadillo?

Ignorance is bliss.

Palin would quit – I don’t believe she’s capable of handling a difficult job or working particularly hard in difficult circumstances. That might make me more likely to choose her, except that her VP choice could be even worse.

Plus, Camacho didn’t just quit.

LUCKY LUCIANO: I don’t accept the options. To live, I gotta kill 'em both.

I didn’t see the ‘Kill me now!’ option. Couldn’t vote.

I would have to say Trump is pretty optimistic upbeat too.There is nothing he doesn’t think he can do.

Charlie is 80, 11 years older than Trump and less likely to survive his term. Plus he’d scare the crap out of any foreign dignitaries he meets with. Plus his running mate could be Squeaky Fromme!

This is looking better and better!

Okay, I vote for the Squeaky Fromme/Armadillo ticket.